Older or Newer Tamagotchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KujoStar64

TamaTalk Supporter
TamaTalk Angelgotchi
Reaction score
*If this is in the wrong place, please remove and put in the right place, thanks!*

So, when it comes down to the older and newer models of Tamagotchi, which do you prefer? I suppose you might call me more into the classic Tamas, but I like the Connection concept, so I prefer the models from v3 to v6 the best. I'm not a fan of the Tamagos and the colour Tamas, I guess I'm a bit more traditional and prefer the older pixel graphics.

I like the newer connections and stuff like Tama-Go, Music Star, V5.5, etc. Princess Spacy iD L and iD L are great as well, but I'm not the biggest fan of P's.

I'll have to choose both.

The V4 and V3 have amazing games and features that you can't find on the newest connections. They both have a game called "Music Notes" (I think) but the V4 has the game in a different form.

I prefer the Tama-Go and the Music Star due to their shell patterns/faceplates/gotchi figures and the ability to go to concerts and the Date Place and such. I like the P's as well because it's in colour, plus the games are great. :)

I have never had a v4.5 4 or 5so I don't know what they are Like. The nano was cute p1 was fun. I flipped out whwn connection v1 thru 3came out so the older ones I like alit but the newer was are fun too. Hard question depending on games and tama character choices. Only got a music star and my pig keeps eating the buttons so i would love to get my old collection from my childhood back.

I definitely prefer the older ones. I like the simplicity a lot more. That said, some of the vintages are still a challenge!

I really can't decide. I'm the kind of person that finds aspects to appreciate in just about everything. I love the simplicity and the tiny shells of the vintages, and I love the nostalgia and games of the connections. The color ones are really entertaining and I love unlocking things and downloading content.

I must say: I agree with brittygotchi. I prefer to play with the newer ones, but there is something I like and dislike in every tama.

Every tama is different and has it's typical cool aspects.

Why do i prefer the newer ones, well the backgrounds, the color in it, the fact that you can get a boy or a girl and that they can grow up in all kinds of different characters.

Like my P2 is always the same weird creature, but I like his beeps, his tiny cute shell, etc.

He makes me feel nostalgic and takes me back to my childhood where we used to hide them from teachers and played with them during recess, lol.

I personally like the newer Japanese ones now. Compared to before when I like vintages. I like how the newer ones are in colour and have a large database of raisable characters. Although ill always love the vintages, the current technology is moving me forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back