OLDIE at 5 years old?..

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jessicam310

Reaction score
Alright, so I haven't been taking care of my tamagotchi to well because of school. I'm just too lazy to put it on pause :angry:

It's been a Pipotchi for 2 days and it's 5 years old.

Today, it transformed into an Otoki-chi then fell asleep.

Isn't that an oldie tama? LOL idk. xD

Well I'm not quite sure because I have never extended my tama(s) age to more than 13 years.

And I usually get a transformation everyday. At 3 years, it would be an adult now.

So why did it transform so quick? o__o

:rolleyes:

I read somewhere that someone got an oldie at age 5 with a bad care character too. There are some characters like kikikitchi that take forever to become oldies. Just some of their individual quirks.

It's obviously a tama-go, pipotchi is only obtainable in tama-go! :lol: :D
Pipotchi is in version 3 too.

But I think she means tama-go because that's newest tamagotchi

I once glitched up my tama on purpose for fun with the ball glitch, and my Gozarutchi became an Ojitchi at age 6! I was like "Whaaat??" Because it didn't even have a job yet!! LOL XD

Well, they say having an unhealthy lifestyle does make you age faster XD

I guess that goes for Tamas too! :D

Im guessing it could just be a glitch

Dont worry glitches happen all the time but sorry i have no idea how to stop a glitch!

Memetchi7

You mention you’ve been putting it on pause... I know that pausing it can mess with the growth cycle so maybe that’s apart of the issue. But it usually delays the development into an oldie, not quickens it... So I’m not sure. A possible reason though. :lol:

@Alicefly LOL! :)

hi! I know the problem! pretty common if I do say so myself! it occurs mostly if the battery is removed or runs out paticulary at night where it gains or loses age randomly! don,t worry this can be manipulated to your advantage

also to you sakuranboy are you on about them evolving into oldies or from teens into them adults teens take 2 days depending on your version and 6 days to get oldies depending on your version of tamagotchi please post me the version of your tama and I'll be able to help more

hmm... as i remember it takes 6-8 days on a tamago when they're about 10 yrs and about 6 days when there 9 on a music star i have both and marotchi coincidently on my mametchi tamago and she evolved to otokitchi when she was 9!

Te problem could be that you were missing with the time, and that missed with the age function. Basically, he might have been 16, or whatever age A Tama becomes a Oldie, but the Tama Go glitches and said he was six!

My Tama-Go Marotchi still hasn't evolved, and she's 29 yrs. old! I pause her a lot, but come on, isn't 29 just a LITTLE ridiculous?

My Music Star Mametchi evolved into Rexitchi when he was 10.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back