Oldie coming back!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mimichi

Reaction score
Hello there!

This is more a re-introduction as I created this account waaay back in 2005, back when I think I'd just gotten my first tamagotchi, the first of the connection line and I would have been 10 years old!

Well, now I'm 23! Since then I've been trying to collect at least one of each of the modern generations as each came out and I've got a good 10-12 tamas, though most are at my parents house which I need to visit to pick them up!

My excitement with tamas has been recently reignighted and I currently have a Sanrio M!x (arrived yesterday, it's gorgeous!!) and two of the 20th anniversary mini's going!

I'm still in love with Mimichi and I'm very glad I managed to snag the username haha!

Very nice to meet you all and to see the forum is still going strong!

:unsure: <_< :lol: :wub:

Though I've only been here for a few months, welcome back! It's nice to meet you. :D

You may be interested to know that there's a new line of Tamagotchi 20th Anniversary plushes that includes Mimitchi. I posted my thoughts and some photographs here, if you're interested. Hopefully this new merchandise is a sign that they're working to re-establish the brand outside of Japan!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, welcome back, I love the sanrio mix also, it became immediately my favourite Tamagotchi but I have the anniversary mix and the 4u+ on the way, I hope you enjoy your time with Tamagotchis :3

Though I've only been here for a few months, welcome back! It's nice to meet you. :D

You may be interested to know that there's a new line of Tamagotchi 20th Anniversary plushes that includes Mimitchi. I posted my thoughts and some photographs here, if you're interested. Hopefully this new merchandise is a sign that they're working to re-establish the brand outside of Japan!
I saw those! I can't seem to find anywhere that supplies them in the UK though unfortunatly! I love how round Mimichi is <3

Hey, welcome back, I love the sanrio mix also, it became immediately my favourite Tamagotchi but I have the anniversary mix and the 4u+ on the way, I hope you enjoy your time with Tamagotchis :3
Thank you so much! I adore sanrio anyway and the colours and design are just too cute! ;w; I hope your new ones arrive soon!

I saw those! I can't seem to find anywhere that supplies them in the UK though unfortunatly! I love how round Mimichi is <3
I'm from the UK myself, and I imported mine via Amazon's US site. As long as you buy the listing that's labelled with "Ships from and sold by Amazon.com" you have no risk of ending up with a counterfeit item, and they will ship to the UK for quite a low shipping-cost.

Here, quickly - they still have one left right now. ;) If you already have an account with Amazon UK, you can use the same details to log into the US site.

Welcome back! I am new my self, and if you could help me on something that would be great. How do you add photos to signutures?
Thank you!

Click on your avatar in the top right > My Profile > Edit My Profile > Signature > Then click the little photo icon! The image can't have too big a height though, the one in my signature seems to be the tallest a picture can be!

Thank you!

Click on your avatar in the top right > My Profile > Edit My Profile > Signature > Then click the little photo icon! The image can't have too big a height though, the one in my signature seems to be the tallest a picture can be!
thanks! you litteraly just saved me. :p thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back