Oldie tama....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamagotchiLoverMB

Reaction score
:D :wacko: :D :huh: :D :lol: :ph34r: Hi I am not new to here but I need a little help.....Okay so I was just wondering ... I wanted an oldie how do I get it and then will it ever have a baby and will it die ?

Please and thank you !

your tama will turn into an oldie at 10 yr old or 11yr old, unpaused. it will die when it is its time to go, it can live up to over 100yr old though, with very good care, like kyliesmum tamagotchi, aaron. your oldie can mate with only another oldie and you will get an oyajitchi as the child. when the oldies have babies, they will have a regular baby and then the baby will evolve into an oyajitchi. it doesnt go to the toddler or teenager stage but it goes from baby stage to adult. that is the secret character oyajitchi.

hope i helped

sincerely,Tamapal3000

how does the one oldie mate with another oldie? i mean like does the matchmaker come or do u connect with another oldie tama or... whatever is the way?

your tama will turn into an oldie at 10 yr old or 11yr old, unpaused.
what do u mean unpaused, Tamapal3000? like u can't pause it from baby to adult or...what?.....i dont get it

Last edited by a moderator:
the matchmaker doesnt come anymore when your tama turns to an oldie. you connect with another oldie.

when i say unpaused, i mean unpaused. when you pause it, whenever, it will stunt the tamas growth and will grow slower in age, so yeah, it is better to not pause it, but if you need to then you should pause. it just slows the growing process. so it will evolve to an oldie at 10yr old or 11yr old unpaused

So you can only get an oldie if you never ever pause it?

you can get an oldie if you pause your tama, it will just take longer than the 10 or 11 days :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back