Oldies for V4

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mametchi9123

Reaction score
My Tamagotchi is an oldie about 16 yars old.When Do you Suspose he'll die? :rolleyes: :huh: :mimitchi:

My tamagotchi has been a mametchi and then an oldie if that helps. :p

Your Tama can only fall in love when you connect with another oldie on another Tamagotchi. If you don't have that, you Oldie-Tam will die one day yes :p You can keep him alive by giving him very good care, but one day he will pass away, just like people.

You can either:

find another oldie (opposite gender) and mate them.

Just let him/her grow old.

Oldies can live almost forever! if taken good care of.

My tama stayed alive over 99yrs! but i reset her......

Have a great tama-talking day! :kuribotchi:

No the matchmaker does not come anymore for oldies. you can only mate your Oldie with another oldie of the opposite gender on another Tam. If you don't have one you can not get another generation anymore, you have to keep this one alive for ever, let it die one day or reset it... and then start over again.

Thanks.Does the match maker still comes if you don't have any friends/buddies?
The matchmaker will come if no matter how many friends you have. but she only comes for adults over 6 yrs (not oldies, sorry)

Last edited by a moderator:
My Tamagotchi is an oldie about 16 yars old.When Do you Suspose he'll die? :( :angry: :D My tamagotchi has been a mametchi and then an oldie if that helps. ;)
WOW I have never got my tamagotchi to 16yrs old the most I have ever got my tamagotchi was 9yrs

I thought they evolved at the age of 10 into oldies, & the matchmaker stopped coming at 16... but thats just me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back