Oldies Married!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

melga9

Reaction score
Remember when I first joined tamatalk November 22, 08?

I posted 3 of the same topics on accident and titled it "Oldies".

My question was "how long do oldies live?"

Someone told me they live forever, enless you marry them to another oldie.

So anyways, just last week I married my 50 year old (50 days) Otokitchi to my "just grew into a senior" 11 year old (11 days) Gozaruratchi (now a Ojitchi).

It took some work (Ojitchis tend to be loners) to get them both married.

But in the end Cris married Mini and they had to baby boys named Cass and Abe.

A few days later after the Mini had her babies of course she and Cris left me with Cass and Abe to take care of.

An hour later my babies grew not into a tolder as usual but straight into adults!

Both grew into Oyajitchis! Their age still remained 0, I learned when you marry 2 oldies they have strange babies that grow straight into adults! An Oyajitchi!

Mini (in the young days) :D :( Cris (in the young days)

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, one time I had an Ojitchi on my v1 and an Otokitchi on my v4. They married and had Oyajitchi.

Still, congratulations on getting Oyajitchi! Not many people get him because they tend to make their Tamagotchi marry rather than making them evolve into an oldie.

Yeah, one time I had an Ojitchi on my v1 and an Otokitchi on my v4. They married and had Oyajitchi.
Still, congratulations on getting Oyajitchi! Not many people get him because they tend to make their Tamagotchi marry rather than making them evolve into an oldie.
Who wants an oldy?! Oldies are stupid and ugly. And who doesn't want there tama to get married?!

Who wants an oldy?! Oldies are stupid and ugly. And who doesn't want there tama to get married?!
Some people want them because they want a new character to play with :furawatchi:

Anyway, I think they live as long as you take good care of it. I don't think forever, but pretty long. I never had an Oldie, so I'm not really sure :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back