Oldies Question

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Memetchi Dreamer

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

Yesterday my Hanatchi named Belle changed into Otokitchi, the female Oldie character. I want her to live a long time so I can raise a boy Tama into an Oldie so they can mate and have the secret character, Oyajitchi. The problem is that between my sister's and my Tamas, we currently don't have any boys. This means I will have to wait to see if the next generation of our Tamas has any boys for Belle to mate with. My point is, it will take a long time to get a boy Oldie. This is why I was wondering how long an average Oldie can live(this is my very first Oldie). Can anyone help?

Thanks in advance,

Memetchi Dreamer

someone told me oldies live to be 99! i dont kno for sure, though. sorry, im no big help. :)

I once grew an male oldie, and he lived over 99yrs old!!! Though the age doesn't change on the stats, but it can live for however long you take good care of it!!!

Hope i helped, and have a super tama day!

Yes, as long as you take care of her, she'll live indefinately. Even if your battery runs dry, you can download her when you replace the battery! Continue to care for her, and don't leave her alone for too long and she'll be fine until you can conjure up a mate for her. ;)

I guess it's true that as long as you take care of it well. It can live as long as you want... I'm not very sure though... :)

just try your best to raise a boy i did not really help because that never happened to me before sorry ;) i did not help did i

Well I have my own Tamagotchi but it has never been a oldie. I am going to try to get it to turn into 99 yrs old. Just tak every ggod care of it and it should be just fine!!! Hope I helped! Thanx Bye!

my oldest one, Zoey, lived to be 96. she didn't die but i reset her. she was getting boring so i wanted to start fresh

They can live for how long you take care of them!!! I got my oldie (it was the matchmaker!) And she lived way over 99yrs!!! Maybe about 150yrs!!! You can make a tama go on forever if you wanted to!!!

Hope i helped and have a great tama-talking day!!!

-spongebob-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back