oldies

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

chamywak

Reaction score
how old do i have to leave my tamagotchi to make it be able to turn into one of the oldies? ;)

and if i do..

will the matchmaker come after this or is it tooo late? ;)

If it's not about the V5 (dont know if they have oldies, I don't have a V5) I can help you.

Your tam will turn into an oldie I guess at the age of 9/10. The matchmaker wil NOT come for oldies. You can only let him marry by connecting with another oldie on another Tamagotchi toy.

If you can not connect, your oldie-Tam will eventually die, but he can become very very old (like over a 100 I've heard)

Hope this helped you ;)

If it's not about the V5 (dont know if they have oldies, I don't have a V5) I can help you.
Your tam will turn into an oldie I guess at the age of 9/10. The matchmaker wil NOT come for oldies. You can only let him marry by connecting with another oldie on another Tamagotchi toy.

If you can not connect, your oldie-Tam will eventually die, but he can become very very old (like over a 100 I've heard)

Hope this helped you :)
apparantley the version 5 cant have oldies!! i dont know wether that is completley true though!

and the oldie changes at 8/9/10 depends wether it was on pause or not.

and the oldie survives for ages!! but it all depends on the care your giving it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back