oldies

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kuromimitchi12

Reaction score
i have a question. if your tama is an oldie...can it still go to pro debut???????? please answer!!! :) :D :D :D :D :D

Yes it can.

When your tama is an oldie, it will regoin with its band and all of the members will transform into oldies.

Nothing's stopping you from having an oldie band.

XD

Yeah, I actually think even the tamagotchi instructions for v6 says so :lol:

thanks you guys and i have another question. (sorry for all the questions) will you tama always pass the pro debut no matter what?

No.

You must practice in the band center with your band to increase your chances of getting the pro debut.

oh ok then. but i already practice like 50 times a day and get em all right. the judges keep saying this:oox

A good way to increase your chances is to practice when your tama is a teen too.

Practice more then, hopefully the OOO will come up. :D

hmm practice like mad when its a teen and hope its a ooo, if it isn't, try again, theres nothing to worry about, just keep on trying!!! don't worry if your tama don't pass it the snd time either, you usually get bout 4 or 5 times to try, if its an oldie, you can still perform at a concert *and* get into pro debut. :D happy days!!

just a note to make, if you tama does go into an oldie, you have to wait about 72 hours before mr guitaritchi comes, bringing mates.

[SIZE=21pt]Plz vote for me, my number/code at music city is OZ2010[/SIZE] XXX :) <_<

It's easier to get pass the judges if

1. You get the stress to 0 before going

2. Get all the skills to 999

3. All happy and hungry hearts filled

4. Practice like MAD (just like what iLovetama2010 said)

Good Luck :(

Oh thats 3 very good points to make Pink Memetchi. (i already said 1 lolx)

You have to practice very much with your tamagotchi to get O-O-O

You get first O by practising with your band, second O when you have enough skill points

and the last O by practicing with own instrument very much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back