oldies

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No I really don't like oldies. Some people think they're cute, and I respect that, but I just don't feel the same way. I don't see a point to them. I have never had an oldie on my tama and I never will. :)

I have two oldies right now--one is my Uratama, he's 48, and the other is on my Chibi (don't know how old, no check meter on Chibis).

I had only one oldie and never did die, but married an Ojitchi. Anyway, they are not bad. I cchoosed Yes you should have OK, Fair, Poor. Not to be offensive.

Its times fun to have oldies... But I sometimes wish they made another pair atleast. They've had those for a reather long time...

I had an oldie on my v4 I turned off for the time being... No matchmaker. That what kinda annouys me as they don't seem to marry after that. Atleast not for me.

i hate the oldies because if they mate they get the creepy oyajitchi i hate him but the good thing id that they can also make grippatchi she is so cute but seriously they are so ugly sorry if you like them though and if i am off topic

"Hate" is such a strong word. :mellow: Although it's kind of a bummer that they can't mate after that, I think having oldies is still a fun feature. Oh, and I have not gotten an oldie, at least not yet. Don't plan on it but if it comes, it comes.

Last edited by a moderator:
I love the fact that if you dont find a partner for your tama he'll growing old. In the Tamagotchi ID this feature is not available, but is a part of virtual and real life too. I like the oldies on the color a lot, they're not cute ok, but funny :p

I have never gotten an oldie on any of my 10 Tamas, and I'm not planning to.

I have an oldie! I love them because if you have them longer they feel more like pet than game. At least in my opinion. Plus, they're easy to take care of, which suits my busy lifestyle :(

( My oldie's name is Maria and she's 93 today! )

*tamateen* ;)

They are good, beccause maybe not everyone wants to go on to new generations all the time. The oldies gives you a chance to just keep on going with your friend as long as you want.

I chose yes beccause I'm not like THAT into them but I still think they are ok.

I've actually just now got my first ever, I decided to try it out. :unsure:

Now that i think about it... I have never attempted to get a oldie before!!! I think they are pretty cute, but it's never really appealed to me to try and aim for one, because it will probably die before it hits 30 years old because school and everything but yea.. Maybe i will try for one in the near future!

Please do not post in topics that have been inactive for 3 months or more. This topic has not been active since 2010. Kindly review the topic on How to Recognize and Avoid Topic Bumping for more details. You are more than welcome to create a new topic rather than bump an old one. Thanks.

*closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back