OldSchoolTama's Virtual Pet Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
July 16, 2011

Shorter update today. I was out for a lot of the weekend but I did manage to take a few pictures along the way. Enjoy!

Tamagotchi iD L

Chiasa evolved into Perotchi today, to my slight disappointment, since I’ve already gotten her. I neglected her less than I intended (that sounds so bad out of context :p ). If I remember correctly, I gave her 1 care miss for sure as a teen but I don’t think I got another one after that. Perotchi is earned by making 0-1 care misses. That’s alright. Better luck for a different character next time! I took care of some of her happy items (the cat ears from Tama Mori and Yosegi Kendama toy from the Retro Toys seed; she also enjoys the fruit sandwich from the Bakery, but I didn’t take her there today) just to increase her happiness meter. I will be taking Chiasa to the matchmaker in a couple of days.

IMG_6304.jpg
IMG_6307.jpg
IMG_6308.jpg

Tamagotchi iD

Yukio had evolved into Gozarutchi during the day. When I finally got the chance to sit down and play with him, he wanted to take out his throwing stars from Tama Depa and practice with them. He’s pretty good with those!

IMG_6310.jpg
IMG_6315.jpg
IMG_6313.jpg

TMGC+C

Just have a picture of sweet Aika the Makiko today. I will most likely be taking her to the matchmaker tomorrow.

IMG_6317.jpg

More updates to come soon!

July 17, 2011

Tamagotchi iD L

Even though I didn’t have to do so (since I’ve already gotten a stamp for Perotchi), I got Chiasa’s third happy seal (fruit sandwich from the Bakery). I will be taking Chiasa to the matchmaker tomorrow.

IMG_6340.jpg

Tamagotchi iD

No new occurrences with Yukio. I will be taking him to the matchmaker tomorrow as well.

TMGC+C

Aika prepared herself for the matchmaker by using the item specific to her character: the white cream. She definitely had boys on her mind as she was sprucing herself up. I think she fancies Kuromametchi! :p

IMG_6318.jpg
IMG_6322.jpg
IMG_6326.jpg

IMG_6320.jpg
IMG_6325.jpg

After all that preparation, we made our way to the matchmaker. As soon as Aika saw Kuromametchi, she knew he was the one. They were married and she came home with a baby girl. I named her Atsuko (“kind child”). Atsuko evolved into the adorable toddler, Sakuramotchi.

IMG_6329.jpg
IMG_6330.jpg

IMG_6334.jpg
IMG_6339.jpg

That's all for the 17th. Thanks so much for reading! :)

July 18, 2011

Tamagotchi iD L

Chiasa and I headed to the matchmaker’s after breakfast, where she was presented with 3 very suitable bachelors. In the end, she chose Maisutatchi to be her husband and so they had their wedding ceremony. I must have mashed the buttons somehow because my icon background changed from the music notes back to the original and I didn’t notice until a few days later. Also, I was a bit confused because Chiasa went through the entire dating sequence instead of just getting married and then coming home with the baby. I wasn’t expecting this because I was under the impression that if you’ve gotten a character before, that character won’t go through the dating sequence. At least that’s what I’ve found, up until now anyway. Maybe it had to do with changing the icon background? Curious.

IMG_6344.jpg
IMG_6345.jpg
IMG_6346.jpg
IMG_6347.jpg

Anyway, Chiasa and Maisutatchi had a baby girl and I named her Asami (“morning beauty”). Asami evolved from the cute Choribotchi into Paletchi after an hour. I didn’t get a picture of the evolution but I will post a picture of her in the coming days.

IMG_6348.jpg
IMG_6349.jpg

Mommy singing baby to sleep. :)

Tamagotchi iD

Yukio visited the matchmaker today as well. It was love at first sight for Yukio and Chamametchi and they were married in a beautiful ceremony. After that, Yukio came home with a baby girl. I named her Maiko (“dancing child”). Here’s hoping that I finally get Makiko. I must have attempted to get her 5 or so times now. :p Maiko evolved into Belutchi after an hour. I will post a picture of her tomorrow as a teen as well.

IMG_6353.jpg
IMG_6354.jpg

TMGC+C

Atsuko evolved into Chamametchi today. Nothing much else happened with her for the rest of the day.

IMG_6350.jpg

More updates to come soon!

July 19-22, 2011

Tamagotchi iD L

Here’s that picture of Asami as a toddler that I promised. She celebrated Kuromametchi’s birthday on the 19th. She evolved into Sabosabotchi later on in the day.

IMG_6359.jpg
IMG_6361.jpg

She also celebrated Spacytchi’s birthday on the 20th.

IMG_6365.jpg

No pictures of her on the 21st or the 22nd, though she did evolve into Perotchi…AGAIN. -_- I’m already on the 19th generation but I’ve only had 12 unique characters so far (which unlocked the Melody icons). Ah well, better luck next time.

Tamagotchi iD

Maiko was also celebrating Kuromametchi’s birthday on the 19th.

IMG_6355.jpg
IMG_6357.jpg

She later evolved into Chuuchutchi. Rats, there AGAIN goes my chance of getting Makiko. :p

IMG_6360.jpg

No pictures for her either on the 21st or 22nd, though she did evolve into Memetchi during that time. So sorry for the lack of pictures lately. Things have been pretty hectic so I’ve only been taking pictures when I can.

TMGC+C

Atsuko evolved into an adult, Marotchi, on the 20th.

IMG_6363.jpg

Here she is, playing golf in the rain. I wonder what’s she’s saying in that last picture. “FORRRRRRRRRRRRRE,” perhaps. XD

IMG_6367.jpg
IMG_6368.jpg
IMG_6371.jpg

Anyway, I could have taken her to the matchmaker on the 22nd but I didn’t have my camera with me all day so it’s going to have to wait until the 23rd.

Until we meet again!

July 23, 2011

Matchmaker, Matchmaker,

Make me a match,

Find me a find,

Catch me a catch

-From Fiddler on the Roof :D

Tamagotchi iD L

First to the matchmaker was Asami. She and Mametchi were married (full dating sequence again…maybe it does happen every time, no matter how many times you’ve had the same character) and they had a baby boy.

IMG_6416.jpg
IMG_6417.jpg
IMG_6418.jpg

I named him Hiroki (“abundant joy/strength”). Hiroki evolved from Yurapatchi into Nannokitchi after an hour.

IMG_6419.jpg
IMG_6422.jpg
IMG_6446.jpg

Tamagotchi iD

Maiko also visited the matchmaker today. She looked so pretty with the wreath of flowers in her hair. She caught Kuchipatchi’s eye and so they were married.

IMG_6427.jpg

Maiko came home with a baby girl (another chance to try for Makiko!) and I named her Chou (“butterfly”). Chou evolved into the toddler, Belutchi.

IMG_6429.jpg
IMG_6447.jpg

To be continued...

July 23, 2011 (continued)

TMGC+C

Atsuko had her turn with the matchmaker as well. She and Shimashimatchi fell in love and they were married in a lovely ceremony.

IMG_6433.jpg
IMG_6435.jpg
IMG_6436.jpg

Atsuko came home with a baby girl and I named her Miwa (“beauty”).

IMG_6437.jpg

Sometime before the new baby girl evolved, the batteries ran out. :p

IMG_6444.jpg

Miwa evolved into Memepetchi after an hour. She looks so adorable with her beautiful eyes and lashes, doesn't she? She ran up close to the screen to greet me. :)

IMG_6451.jpg
IMG_6450.jpg

That’s all for now. Thanks for reading!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd like to give a huge shout-out to nickkannel for visiting. Thank you so much for your kind words. Much love! :)

July 24, 2011

Tamagotchi iD L

Hiroki evolved from Nannokitchi into Bokuhoshitchi today.

IMG_6452.jpg
IMG_6454.jpg

We went out into the garden later to plant something because we haven’t done that in a while. We’ll check on it tomorrow morning.

IMG_6460.jpg
IMG_6461.jpg

IMG_6462.jpg
IMG_6463.jpg
IMG_6465.jpg

Nothing much else going on with him. I really hope I don’t get a repeat character. It’s been really difficult lately for me to keep track of care misses properly because like I mentioned previously, my Tamagotchis are asleep while I’m at clincals and when I’m home/asleep, my Tamagotchis are awake. It’s a fairly mixed up schedule but it works somewhat for now.

Tamagotchi iD

Chou evolved into, you guessed it, Chuuchutchi.

IMG_6455.jpg
IMG_6457.jpg

Big face palm. :p Looks like I’m going to have to wait till the next generation to get Makiko(if I get a girl). For those of you who don’t know, I’ve been trying to get Makiko on my iD for ages now, because she’s the only character for whom I do not have a friendship stamp yet. I plan on resetting my iD so that I can attempt to get the secret characters on my iD L and before I do that, I’d like to get all 11 friendship stamps first. I’m finding it difficult because like I said, I’m in school and busy with clinicals and you all know how I don’t like to pause my Tamagotchis. So I alter the time instead so that when I’m gone during the day, they’re sleeping and when I’m home, they’re awake. It’s not perfect because they’re often awake while I’m sleeping too, hence me getting the unhealthy teen all the time. Oh well, better luck next time (for the umpteenth time :p ).

TMGC+C

Miwa evolved into Ichigotchi today. What an adorable character! Nothing new going on with her after that.

IMG_6458.jpg

Until next time!

July 25, 2011

Tamagotchi iD L

This morning, Hiroki and I went out into the garden to check up on the seed we planted yesterday. To our surprise, it was nowhere to be found! See how bewildered he looks? :p

IMG_6469.jpg

Two things could have happened here. A: There was a huge storm that ripped our plant to shreds, similar to what happens on the +C or B: I must have mashed the buttons somehow (I do carry my Tamagotchis around in my bag a lot) and inadvertently took Hiroki outside to collect the vegetable without my knowledge. It’s more likely that B happened because I haven’t seen gales as a weather option on the iD L yet. Anyway, I haven’t had the chance to check my food stores yet, but we planted a Pickling Vegetables seed, so I’ll look out for a cucumber, daikon, or eggplant next chance I get.

Hiroki evolved into Kuishinbotchi, whom I’ve had at least twice now. Rats! This doesn’t make any sense because I know I gave my teen at least 5 care misses. I was aiming for Shutotchi. Hmm, might have to re-evaluate how I give care misses because this isn’t the first time I’ve had trouble with them. That’s so weird! I haven’t had issues up until recently.

IMG_6470.jpg

Tamagotchi iD

Chou evolved into Furawatchi today. In a couple of days, I will take her to the matchmaker and attempt to, once AGAIN, get Makiko (assuming I get a girl on the next generation). :p

IMG_6471.jpg

TMGC+C

Nothing new with Miwa today, as it takes a couple of days for a teen to evolve into an adult on the +C.

Shorter update today. Until tomorrow!

July 26-27, 2011

I didn’t take any pictures on the 26th but Miwa the +C evolved into Makiko. How cruel, getting Makiko on a Tamagotchi BESIDES my iD. :p Anyway, I’ll be taking her to the matchmaker in a couple of days. Nothing much else happened with my Tamagotchis on the 26th.

Tamagotchi iD L

I took Hiroki to the matchmaker today. He met the lovely Pichipitchi there and asked her to be his wife. She accepted and they were married.

IMG_6475.jpg
IMG_6477.jpg
IMG_6478.jpg

Hiroki came home with a baby girl. I named her Mana (“affection/love”). She evolved from Choribotchi into Kingyobotchi after the hour.

IMG_6479.jpg
IMG_6480.jpg
IMG_6487.jpg

Tamagotchi iD

Chou also visited the matchmaker today. She took one look at Kuromametchi and fell head-over-heels in love with him. They were married in a simple ceremony and she came home with a baby girl. Thank goodness, another chance to try for Makiko! :p I named the baby girl Saki (“blossom”). She evolved into Hoshitchi after the hour of care.

IMG_6483.jpg
IMG_6484.jpg

IMG_6485.jpg
IMG_6490.jpg

TMGC+C

Still no pictures of Miwa the Makiko but there will be some in the coming days, especially since she will be taking a trip to the matchmaker herself tomorrow.

Thanks for reading!

July 28, 2011

Tamagotcchi iD L

Mana evolved from Kingyobotchi into Sabosabotchi. I’ve been seeing her a lot lately, so I’m a little wary of getting another adult I've already had. I’m going to try and go for one of the middle-care characters (anywhere from 2-5 care misses). Let’s see if I can do this right.

IMG_6502.jpg

Tamagotchi iD

Saki celebrated Kikitchi’s birthday today (he looks so happy with his doughnut :D ).

IMG_6497.jpg
IMG_6498.jpg
IMG_6499.jpg

Later on, she evolved into…SHELUTCHI! Fantastic. The hard part is over! Now all I have to do is neglect, neglect, neglect (that sounds so bad :p ) in order to get Makiko. I will finally get my last friendship stamp (provided she doesn't run away like the last time I had her)!

IMG_6504.jpg

TMGC+C

I took Miwa to the matchmaker today. Miwa married Oyajitchi and they had a baby girl.

IMG_6491.jpg
IMG_6494.jpg
IMG_6496.jpg

I named her Misako (“beautiful helpful child”). Misako evolved into the toddler, Sakuramotchi.

IMG_6501.jpg

That’s all for now. Until next time!

Just wanted to let you guys know that my log is now featured in the Great Log Index over at Tama Zone! It truly is an honor to be among wonderful loggers whom I've looked up to in the Tamagotchi world these past few years. Thanks always to everyone for checking in and for your feedback. :)

July 31, 2011 (Happy birthday, Harry Potter! :D )

The last few days have been very hectic and so I didn’t take any pictures but let me catch you up. Mana on my iD L evolved into Furawatchi on the 29th. I’ve already gotten a character stamp for her but it was good to see her nonetheless. I probably neglected her more than I thought but that doesn’t surprise me: things have been crazy lately and again, I have altered the time so that my Tamagotchis are sleeping when I’m away, but it’s not perfect. I neglected Saki on my iD enough to FINALLY get a Makiko. Just waiting to get all her TaMa ToMo signs now. Miwa on my +C should evolve today, the 31st. Without much further ado, here’s the update for the 31st.

Tamagotchi iD L

Here’s a picture of sweet Mana the Furawatchi.

IMG_6516.jpg

I took her to the matchmaker today since she evolved into an adult on the 29th. She married the handsome Shinshitchi. By the way, I found out via Tama Zone that the honeymoon/dating/etc. scenes don’t play after the marriage if you don’t have all 4 happy signs for your character at the time of marriage. I was always wondering about that and now the answer seems so obvious. Good to know though! I’m really glad someone asked about it.

IMG_6518.jpg
IMG_6521.jpg

Mana came home with a baby girl, who I named Eri (“blessed prize”). Here she is as a Choribotchi.

IMG_6522.jpg
IMG_6523.jpg

IMG_6524.jpg
IMG_6525.jpg

She evolved into Paletchi later on.

IMG_6527.jpg
IMG_6528.jpg

Tamagotchi iD

Saki should be getting her last TaMa ToMo letter tomorrow. I will finally get a friendship stamp for her! Until then!

TMGC+C

Miwa evolved into Marotchi today. I know she’s a “bad”-care character, but she’s kind of cute! I’ll be taking her to the matchmaker in a couple of days.

IMG_6531.jpg

Thanks for reading! :)

August 1, 2011

Tamagotchi iD L

Today, Eri evolved into Sabosabotchi. I was running around a lot today so I didn’t snap a picture of her. I even forgot to go to the park to meet up with the Eco Guys! Ah well, until next month!

Tamagotchi iD

Finally! I’ve earned the coveted friendship stamp for Makiko! Took me long enough. :p The last time I got Makiko on my iD, she ran away on me before I could get her friendship stamp. Now I can reset my iD to try and get some secret characters on the iD L if I so choose.

IMG_6535.jpg
IMG_6537.jpg

With the collection of all 11 friendship stamps comes this addition in the garden.

IMG_6541.jpg
IMG_6542.jpg

TMGC+C

Still waiting until tomorrow when I can take Miwa to the matchmaker.

Thank you very much for stopping by!

August 2, 2011

Tamagotchi iD L

So we did grow something from that seed we planted a few days ago: a cucumber. There it is in our food stores. Might be selling some of that stuff soon.

IMG_6546.jpg

Eri did something kind of strange today. I was sitting there, waiting for her to evolve into an adult (though, as it turns out, I was actually one hour early) and when the time came when I thought she was going to evolve, she did something different. She just kind of sat there and these bubbles came from the side of her head, kind of how it looks when the mother is singing the baby to sleep and the baby is tired-looking. Well, Eri also looked kind of chubby when she sat there; reminded me of someone who has a food coma. XD I wonder what that was all about. It only lasted for a few seconds and I managed to snap a picture of part of it.

IMG_6547.jpg

Later on, Eri evolved into Furawatchi…AGAIN. I miss getting unique characters. =/ Come on, summer break part II!

IMG_6548.jpg

Tamagotchi iD

Amazing. XD

IMG_6559.jpg

Except this time, it happened AFTER I got the friendship stamp for my very last character. Phew! I’m probably going to reset my iD sometime soon so that I can connect it to my iD L multiple times and try and get secret characters.

TMGC+C

Miwa visited the matchmaker today and she was paired with Shimashimatchi. They were married and had a beautiful baby girl.

IMG_6551.jpg
IMG_6553.jpg

I named her Kokoro (“heart”). I just love the way the bedroom looks and she looks so cute lying there in her Tama bed.

IMG_6554.jpg

She evolved into the adorable Memepetchi after an hour.

IMG_6556.jpg

Stay tuned for more later!

August 3, 2011

Tamagotchi iD L

After some breakfast, Eri made sure to use the potty and spruce herself up before visiting the matchmaker. :p

IMG_6566.jpg
IMG_6567.jpg
IMG_6568.jpg

Eri fell in love with Kuchipatchi and they were married after courting for a little while.

IMG_6573.jpg
IMG_6574.jpg
IMG_6575.jpg

She came home with an egg and out hatched a baby girl! I named her Mieko (“beautiful blessing child”). Mieko evolved into the toddler Paletchi.

IMG_6576.jpg
IMG_6577.jpg
IMG_6582.jpg

TMGC+C

Kokoro evolved into Chamametchi today but I didn’t get a chance to snap a picture of her. More updates on her later.

Not sure when I’m going to start up my iD again. Hopefully soon. The semester is wrapping up and I’m busy with clinicals and exams but my time should free up soon. Can’t wait to run my Oceangotch again and other fun pets!

Thanks for reading! :)

August 4-7, 2011

Wow, didn’t take many pictures in the last few days but life goes on. Quick updates for you all, with some pictures here and there.

Mieko on my iD L evolved into Sabosabotchi on the 4th and into the adult, Perotchi (again) on the 5th. While waiting for the day to come when she could visit the matchmaker, we visited the park, played with friends, and planted a Shiny Tools seed. The seed ended up producing the Cool Cane.

IMG_6639.jpg
IMG_6640.jpg

IMG_6641.jpg
IMG_6642.jpg
IMG_6643.jpg

Kokoro on my TMGC+C evolved into Makiko a couple of days ago and so I took her to the matchmaker. She married Gozarutchi and they had a baby boy. I named him Hajime (“beginning”). He evolved into the odd-generation toddler, Kuribotchi.

IMG_6633.jpg
IMG_6634.jpg

IMG_6636.jpg
IMG_6638.jpg
IMG_6645.jpg

In other news, just heard via THIS announcement made on the 5th that Bandai Japan is releasing a 15th anniversary Tamagotchi iD L at the end of the year, introducing new characters and bringing back some of our old favorites based on the 15th Anniversary Character Voting Poll that was done a while back. Needless to say, I voted for Mimitchi and I’m very glad to see that she’ll be back as a character on the new iD L. It’s very fitting that she’s included because she’s one of the oldies back when Tamagotchis first came out. I have to have one. XD This gives me the perfect excuse to buy that second iD L I’ve been wanting. Looks like I’ve got to start saving up again! I will most likely purchase it as a birthday present to myself in December. :D Very exciting!

That's all for now! Thanks for stopping by! :)

August 8, 2011

Before I begin, I just wanted to post a picture of Kokoro before she evolved into Makiko (forgot to do this in my previous entry). Here she is, enjoying the fireworks in the month of August.

IMG_6583.jpg

I love the seasonal animations on the +C! If you’d like to know what all of them are, see THIS link.

Tamagotchi iD L

I took Mieko to the matchmaker today. She and Maisutatchi were married in a lovely ceremony.

IMG_6656.jpg
IMG_6657.jpg

IMG_6660.jpg
IMG_6661.jpg
IMG_6662.jpg

They had a baby boy, a Nittobotchi. I named him Yasushi (“calm, quiet”). Yasushi evolved into Kaubotchi after an hour.

IMG_6663.jpg
IMG_6665.jpg

IMG_6667.jpg

TMGC+C

Hajime evolved into Young Mametchi today. Nothing much else going on with him.

IMG_6654.jpg

Hmm…it’s rather lonely not logging about my iD. Can’t wait for the break to arrive so I can start it up again and log even more virtual pets. Besides my Oceangotch, I plan on at least logging my P2 for old times’ sake.

That's all for now. I'll be back soon with more updates!

August 9-11, 2011

Yes, I know I’ve been updating in chunks of days lately but it’s because of a combination of school, clinical, exams, and me not taking a lot of pictures in the interest of time. I’m only running 2 Tamagotchis at the moment but after my last final this Saturday, I’ll be free!

Just the same ol’ thing happening on my iD L: getting a repeat character. XD Can’t wait until I can have my Tamagotchis on a regular schedule again so I’m not accidently asleep when a care miss happens and I don’t know about it. Anyway, Yasushi evolved into Kuishinbotchi. Here he is celebrating Pompontchi’s birthday on the 11th. I will take him to the matchmaker on the 12th.

IMG_6676.jpg
IMG_6678.jpg

Hajime on my +C couldn’t go outside to play lately because of the storms.

IMG_6672.jpg
IMG_6674.jpg

He evolved into Gozarutchi later in the evening.

IMG_6677.jpg

Stay tuned for more updates!

This shout-out goes to Violetchilluvr3 for continuing to be a regular reader. Thanks so much! :)

August 12, 2011

Tamagotchi iD L

Yasushi visited the matchmaker today. He and Lovelitchi were married.

IMG_6684.jpg
IMG_6685.jpg

They had a baby girl. I named her Sakiko (“blossoming child”). She evolved into Kingyobotchi after the hour of care.

IMG_6686.jpg
IMG_6688.jpg
IMG_6696.jpg

IMG_6699.jpg

TMGC+C

It was a matchmaker day for Hajime as well. He married Memetchi and they had a baby girl also.

IMG_6691.jpg

I named her Etsuko (“joyful child”). She evolved into Memepetchi after an hour.

IMG_6692.jpg
IMG_6694.jpg
IMG_6700.jpg

That's all for now. Thank you so much for checking in! :)

August 13, 2011

I am DONE with my third (out of 6…so fast) semester of nursing school. Summer break part II, here I come!

Tamagotchi iD L

Saturday means tidying up the house. Sakiko and I did that and then she hopped in the tub for a quick bath.

IMG_6713.jpg
IMG_6714.jpg
IMG_6715.jpg

IMG_6716.jpg
IMG_6717.jpg
IMG_6718.jpg

IMG_6720.jpg

She evolved into Painaputchi later in the day.

IMG_6727.jpg

I’m not sure which character I’m aiming toward. Based on this lineage, I really would like to try for Meloditchi but I didn’t keep track of care misses well lately because of the weird schedule. I think I’m going to finally reset my iD instead and do that enough times so that 6 “different” friends register on my iD L when connecting after every reset (I will also connect my +C to my iD L). I should be getting Madonnatchi from this. I’m not willing to risk getting another repeat character by leaving everything as is, hoping that I got enough care misses. I’m gonna try this out before she evolves into an adult tomorrow.

TMGC+C

Etsuko wanted to go outside and play today but the weather did not permit that, unfortunately.

IMG_6723.jpg

She evolved into Chamametchi later on before heading off to bed.

IMG_6726.jpg

Until we meet again!

August 14, 2011

I forgot to mention that I bought another Tamagotchi on the early morning of the 13th before my final (darn you, Ebay, for tempting me again! :p ). While on a break from studying for finals, I did some quick browsing for Tamagotchis in general on Ebay (something I haven't done in months), not really looking for anything in particular. I ended up jumping on this beauty, a KeiTama, for a fantastic price at Buy-It-Now:

Keitai.png

Kind of reminds me of a different Tamagotchi with somewhat of a similar design that I've been eying for months--

alohared.jpg

--but of course, I like mine better because it's blue. :D I was so happy to find this! I was going to wait until today after finals to grab it but ended up purchasing it right away. Good thing too because a lot of that seller's items were gone by the time I got back and I daresay this one would have slipped away too. Anyway, I'm excited to add this to my collection! It’s such a pretty shell design. “Yukata Blue,” binary mentioned. Now the one KeiTama I already have has a companion. Onward!

Tamagotchi iD L

So I reset my iD so that I could connect with my iD L 5 times. I connected a 6th time by doing an iD L/TMGC+C connection, so I ended up with 6 “different” connection friends in my friend list. This should get me Madonnatchi.

IMG_6748.jpg
IMG_6749.jpg
IMG_6750.jpg

IMG_6737.jpg

TMGC+C and iD L connection.

In the evening, sure enough, Sakiko evolved into Madonnatchi. Finally! I haven’t had a unique character for 14 generations, I think (I’m on my 26th generation at the moment...I've only unlocked 3 locations so far)! I’m going out of town starting tomorrow (the 15th) but I’ll be sure to take pictures of her happy items.

IMG_6774.jpg
IMG_6775.jpg
IMG_6776.jpg

TMGC+C

Nothing much going on today, other than the fact that I connected my +C with my iD L. She should evolve into an adult tomorrow.

That’s all for now. Until next time!

Latest posts

Back