OldTimers!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mazilyn

Reaction score
Hi, I'm new here and a friend said I should celebrate my V4 Tamagotchi reaching the age of 15 years. He is the first Tama I've had and I didn't know how to mate him. Is there anyone else with oldies like my Harry????? :furawatchi:

Yes, I had a Gozarutchi and a Mimiyortchi that turned into a oldies that mated, and I got Oyajitchi after the baby stage. Welcome to tamatalk, enjoy it here. ;)

pay attention and the priest will come and ask you. answer yes :(
It's called the matchmaker. Oldies can't have the matchmaker. They can only Mate another oldie. Welcoe to tamatalk! Enjoy your stay here.tamablues

Hi, I'm new here and a friend said I should celebrate my V4 Tamagotchi reaching the age of 15 years. He is the first Tama I've had and I didn't know how to mate him. Is there anyone else with oldies like my Harry????? ;)
Welcome to the forums!I am Sportschick1994,I will be your buddy,give me a pm if you need anything,I will help you with anything you might need.

//SC1994

Hello I know people say this alot but PM me for help!

Enjoy your stay at TT

:D Tamaguy2 :D

I had one! ^^

I`m happy a new member has joined. Have a great time and look around. Read the rules and pinned topics! They help you alot, so does the Users guide! ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back