OLDTIMERS!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BaguBaguTchi

Reaction score
I was just wondering, what age do tamas die at?

My v4 is 14 years oild and i have to wait to mate it with my friends.

right now it's on pause, because I'm not sure what age they die at, and I dont want it to age more and die.

Could someone please help me?

im not sure but mabey you should just let it die insted of wait because if you still need to get your aquantence up with your friend that would probobly take so long you know what i mean

im not sure but mabey you should just let it die insted of wait because if you still need to get your aquantence up with your friend that would probobly take so long you know what i mean
oh no im seeing my friend in like two days and hers will be old enough by then to marry but i was just wondering whether it would die like tomorrow. and our tamas are already best friends

Last edited by a moderator:
oh sorry im not sure but yeh just keep puasing thats what i would do :D

oh no im seeing my friend in like two days and hers will be old enough by then to marry but i was just wondering whether it would die like tomorrow. and our tamas are already best friends
but has the match maker came lately

It can live up to about 29 year's.

Old timers will live for as long as you take care of them, if they are treated well, they could live to be up to 99, if treated well. If it's on Pause it can't die, but if you can't take care of it, don't unpause it until your friend comes over, and resume playing after the tamagotchi mate.

:)

depends on what tama you have.16-22 years is the average.
I have some advice for you: Make sure what you tell people is accurate and true.

I had a V4 Tamagotchi live to be 80. One person, Kyliesmum, had a V3 live to be 145.

And no they can't live forever. They eventually die of old age.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back