olololol zombies bro.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

haleyhashats

Reaction score
Alright, so who doesn't like zombies? C:

Anyways, I think it would be fun to have a literate zombie apoc. rp. y/y? cool.

The plot would be something along the lines of dying animal species being brought over from third world countries in an attempt to save them. However, a few of the animals are carrying a disease that hasn't been dealt with before, and was created from bacteria forming and advancing under the radar. When brought into the United States, the animals were scared, and because they weren't used to human contact and hadn't dealt with humans beforehand, they attacked the handlers. The handlers died and the animals were shot down - the attempts to save them thrown out the window. After the handlers - the two of them - were left in the morgue, waiting for their autopsy in two days, they moved about, attempting to escape. It took 38 hours for them to turn. And yeah, they obviously wandered throughout and when the doctors guys came in the ate them out, leaving enough for them to turn, blah blah blah. The two living zombie boys went out to eat people throughout the hospital, then the doctor guys turned and by then people were bitten about and no one knew who was a zombie and some zombie's escaped and now it's everywhere. People who didn't know they they were infected (like the blood of a zombie got into their open wound, but they didn't know) took planes and drove cars out of their state and all over the country, spreading the disease when they turned.

ANYWAYS! it needs some work, and that's why this is here. c: plus i want to know who's interested. the state we're all in at the moment doesn't matter, but knowing it would be helpful for future reference. also, character names don't matter, they can be their real name, a nickname, a city name, their mom's name, their cat's name. zombie's are attacking, name's aren't really the top thing on everyone's mind. also people aren't that into romantic relationships, seeing as how everyone is losing their families and friends etc. but you never know, the lovin' could happen broskies.

so yeah. this would be literate, because detail + zombies = omgthisisbeautiful. :3

ideas, interest, etc all goes here. :3 thanks!

by the way, i know there was a zombie apoc. roleplay before, but i think it died? iduno. anyways yeah. this is this one. and it shall be woooooooonderful.

sdgasdf yey. I have to do minor research though, just to get some names and such to make the plot more.... good... plot. like. idk. ._. off to search. C:

okay. i'm researching. loljkroflmao. i'm eating ice cream. this has nothing to do with zombies. or roleplaying. stop distracting me. :|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back