OMFG!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got done sending her one. And also, Nummy, I dont think the topic starter meant to type "OMFG" as "Miley's" quote. :p

I just got done sending her one. And also, Nummy, I dont think the topic starter meant to type "OMFG" as "Miley's" quote. :p
Yes, but it still highlights my point quite nicely.

Why would Disney send their Stars an email adress to make it go everywhere... :T imposters...theres one Girl who looks SOO Much like Paris Hilton, and she doenst put Paris Hiltons email everywhere, does she? :T

So another one of these huh? xD

Don't get so caught up in it if she doesn't reply.

i dont think it is her cause when she sent me 1 back it said `thanx that was my best cd ever!` and she has only had 2 cds.

She eplied to me, here is what she said.

Sure! Yeah, I decided to finally have fan mail email! People begged me, and I was like, What the Heck! So, I can talk anytime. Just don't expect to get an email back quick! It may even be a week, lol.
Miley

This is what I got back.

Hi, and yes I am Miley. I decided to finally have a email for people to send fanmail! Sometimes I might now reply for a month, but other times I will reply sooner. Thanx, Noah is so cute to me too, but annoying. She says hi! I love all my episodes ^_^ Peace out!

I'm still not sure about if it really is her.

Last edited by a moderator:
She did say Peace! Its liek her trademark, But me neither...Ask her how old sh eis! if she says 14 she is Miley, cause she is noted as 13 everywhere.

She did say Peace! Its liek her trademark, But me neither...Ask her how old sh eis! if she says 14 she is Miley, cause she is noted as 13 everywhere.
I just sent her another email, before I read you telling me to ask her. I'll ask her next time she emails me. ^_^ I'm trying to be all, "And I'd be so let down if you too, were a poser." So maybe she'll admit if shes a poser, i've done that to one of her posers before and they stopped emailing me back. xD

Even if she says she's 14 that still doesn't mean it's really her.

I seriously think this is a poser. But if it was in a magazine, then maybe it's real.

I just added a screenname someone said was her on AIM, and right now her away message is "Swimming with Vannessa and Ashley! Aly u should come 2!" xDD

It's really amusing.

But you'd think she'd get thousands of emails, so how would she email back so fast?

I just searched Google for the article in Teen Magazine that gives out her email.

Surprise, surprise, the article didn't exist.

If it's not totally obvious that email is a fake, then you need a reality check.

I just searched Google for the article in Teen Magazine that gives out her email.Surprise, surprise, the article didn't exist.

If it's not totally obvious that email is a fake, then you need a reality check.
I searched it to, its fake. This is disapointing, that someone would make yet another topic like this, just a poser.

I searched it to, its fake. This is disapointing, that someone would make yet another topic like this, just a poser.
Yep. Why do people pose as celebrities anyways? It's so...illeagal. xDD

Fine, just delete this. Don't believe me. OMFG, was not part of the note btw. Nummy, shut the heck up.
Yeah, I don't believe you. And don't be so rude- Nummy can state her opinion.

Anyway, I couldn't care less if Hannah whatever-her-name-is has an e-mail. I couldn't care less about that little pipsqeauk.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hahaha. This is definitely a fake. A magazine wouldn't reveal a celebrity's e-mail.

I just sent her another email, before I read you telling me to ask her. I'll ask her next time she emails me. :) I'm trying to be all, "And I'd be so let down if you too, were a poser." So maybe she'll admit if shes a poser, i've done that to one of her posers before and they stopped emailing me back. xD
lol, Yeah I am doing that now, she replied. Its funny she sounds like Miley for me -.- Here is what she said.

Yeah, very busy. I Wont be on this week, I might be on for a sec. I love the song, I Miss You, too. Thank you so much! Your insparation makes me even better! Thank you!
Miley

lol, Yeah I am doing that now, she replied. Its funny she sounds like Miley for me -.- Here is what she said.
She spelled inspiration wrong. Or was that you? I think its a poser. Although it does kind of sound like Miley. Ask her to name all her family member's names, then you'll find out if shes real or not. I am willing to try it

SM

Yeah, magazines dont reveal theyre email addresses, but theyre home address, yeah. The screename that tenniswinner is talking about might be superstarmove6. It is a TOTAL fake. Superstarmove6 is actually a...boy! :)

Yeah, magazines dont reveal theyre email addresses, but theyre home address, yeah. The screename that tenniswinner is talking about might be superstarmove6. It is a TOTAL fake. Superstarmove6 is actually a...boy! ;)
Nah, it's actually tennessecheerx3. It's funny, because this morning she said she was at the mall with Zac Efron. xD I'm going to have a chat with her and post it later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back