OMG A FASHION EMERGENCY!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
[SIZE=21pt]Thanks for standing up for me TamaGirliey!![/SIZE]As for you cluck_cluck_chiken well............
What?! Give me a break. If I think its ridiculous to scream out fashion emergancy in such a way, its my opinion. I would agree if it didn't sound so dier maybe it could say that you wanted not needed fashion advice. So if I disagree with something its my issue.

[SIZE=14pt]I do apoligize for coming on so firmly. But I still stand by what I said I need fashion advice! And it was A REALLY BIG DEAL![/SIZE]

too me

The cream that curls you hair is like Pantine Pro-V Texture, and if you read the label, it will say squeeze amount into your hands and skrunch into damp hair.

Also maybe for your outfit if you haven't picked it out, maybe a lace bottom top, matching shirt, a jean skirt and leggings.

Ok...here i go.....fashion ay?

Hair....brown hair looks so cool in a sidepart with a side ponytail! with a really colorful scrunchy.

Try....a cheap 3/4 sleeve plain top (target or big w?)

With...Silver jewelry! If you hav a double piercing like me a pair of studs and a pair of hoops is SO kool

plus....ur fave jeans (preferably rip free)

and on ur feet...ballet flats...if u dont have any white trainers or maybe neutral colored heels.

Thats wat i think..the only thing i think u mite hav to buy will be the jewelry (diva or equip is gud) and maybe the top.

P.S if u cant find 3/4 sleeve try a size smaller in a long sleeve...if u are quite skinny it will fit u evrywhere but arms! perfect! (worst cums to worst a long sleeve would be just fine!)

My outfit has changed!

Green Skirt (Dark) Jewels on the top

Green Flowered Shirt

Green Leggings

Flip Flops

My Hair-

I am going to put a low ponytail to the side and curl it.

Should I " "

(A) Put in a headband

( <_< Put bangs in

© Leave bangs out

What do you think I need a total of 50 votes!

You guys have been such an AWSOME help!!

Maybe you should perm your hair. or you could get the hair nearer your face and pull it back and then tie it with a ponytail. Hope you helped. <_<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back