omg big news!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

HoMeDaWgz

Reaction score
yo whazup homiez im a bortha from da hood yall. i wanted to tel yall that im mad poor and im in da library ttie now cause i aint got no computa. i wanted to kno if dis was free cause i mad poor we aint go no money i can only afford 50 cent drinks only so yall can tell me this?

can u please stop talking like 'those' guys? it's hard to understnad. Sorry, but i can't understand, so sorry i can't help

Whatev, excuse us for not learning what every little 11 year old girl should learn. :p Not to be rude. But could you please type normally? :(

I agree, unless that's the ONLY way you can type. Otherwise, all the "yos" have got to go. :3

yo whazup homiez im a bortha from da hood yall. i wanted to tel yall that im mad poor and im in da library ttie now cause i aint got no computa. i wanted to kno if dis was free cause i mad poor we aint go no money i can only afford 50 cent drinks only so yall can tell me this?
:p Umm...what did you say?

Can you type normal?

If you type normal, we can help you. :(

~tamakitten

??? What are you saying? I cannot understand you... Please don't talk like that. It's un-readable, and annoying, too. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back