OMG did I win?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dolphin Girl

Reaction score
Why have I got 2 TamaTown E-Cards about my results for the same competition (102nd): One saying:

190 Place

The other said:

7th Place

But I got no more awards than a few Gotchi points!

Please tell me which is right. I think it's the 190 one, but I can't be sure!

The other card is that person's card whose band you had joined, and you can get few thousand points if the person whose band you've joined gets any rank in top 100. The rest like how many points you get depends on that person's rank.

I do not understand. I just got 2 e-cards, one saying seventh place the other saying one hundred and ninetieth, but no trophy for the seventh place one. Is it that I joined a band and that band got 7th place?

I do not understand. I just got 2 e-cards, one saying seventh place the other saying one hundred and ninetieth, but no trophy for the seventh place one. Is it that I joined a band and that band got 7th place?
Yes, the band you joined got 7th place at the contest, that's the other card you got, and that 190th was the rank of your band. It doesn't give you the 5-10th trophy even though the band you joined were 7th. It only gives you a trophy for participation and some points.

God, I hate when this happens. I'm always so rattled up, and then I'm like "... Oh, wait." Bandai should put the ID of the bands owner on those e-Cards.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back