OMG! Did this happen to anyone else!?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

temari_sensei_girl

Reaction score
I was watching Naruto last night and suddenly in the middle of it, it froze... It just stayed on one screen and went grey... then it said. "Only a few more minutes" and I went to comercials a few minutes later....

Did this happen to anyone else.. when they were watching Naruto?

well i was watching an episode on saturday a long time ago like 2 months ago and a woman was talking to kakashi and out of nowhere the screen went black for 2 minutes then it replayed the women talking to kakashi and then it went black again and then sudenly the episode was over and i never got to find out what the lady's conversation with kakashi was :(

i called up my best fwend ( she is a naruto obsesser as well ) and she told me the same thing happened to her ( she lives in a different state then me )

it was so weird :)

i never got to find out what the conversation was :(

This happens to me all the time. sometimes it can be because of the weather or that you are using a television box thing (not many people have one) that is faulty or it could also be because of the broadcasting studio's conditions. :blink:

yep! ok so i was watching naruto and at the part where itachi was about to kill sasuke it went blank! then they were in the frog toad trap thing...it skipped like 5 mins of it in 10 seconds!!!...i dont like it...its annoying ;) and it was a clear nigh here in miramichi...i think...

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back