omg ghost i saw 1

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HAVE U EVER SEAN A GHOST B4

• YES

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO

• OMG

• REALLY

• HELP I WANT MY MOMMY

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

miss_roxy_6

Reaction score
HELP LAST NIGHT ME AND MY SIS ZOE WERE IN BED AND WE

HERD THIS CRYING BUT NO1 WAS THERE AND THEH WE SAW THIS WHITE FIGER IN OUR ROOM AND THEN IT DISAPERD WE RAN 2 OUR COMP AND LOKED UP GHOSTS AND THERE WAS AT LEAST OVER 100 PICS OF GHOSTS :( IM AT MY NANAS NOW I DONT WONA GO HOME HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

HAVE U OR ENY OF UR FRIENDS SEEN A GHOST AND IF U HAVE ENY INFO ON

GHOSTS PLEZ INFORM ME PLEZ ANSER AND TELL ME WAT 2 DO

HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

OMG!! Thats scary! I once took a picture and then when i looked at it again there was a figure in it that wasn't there when I took it! My mum saw a ghost twice!

1. My upstairs is haunted.

2. My best friend's house is haunted all around. With lots of different ghosts. Lots of them with weapons (knives, guns, etc.)

3. I've heard tons of ghost stories. All have freaked me out.

Yes. Calm down. Sometimes they aren't bad ghosts. (But most of my best friend's are... Except for the select few)

ZOE JUST TOLD ME SHE CAN JUST REMEMBER WAT IT LOOKED LIKE IT HAD A LOT OF WEAPONS

do not freak out. its proboly it is someone in your family who died.or maybe one of your parent's frends who was very specal to thm. nothing big. I have had 6 ghost encounters. just keep your cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

Calm down.

It was probably your imagination. Remember, ghosts don't always want to hurt you.

There are nice ghosts. If you did actually see a ghost, I can see why your scared.

But don't get TOO scared. Being that scared is NOT good for you.

Good luck with your ghostly problems.

i see them everywhere, i see them in my room , mmy brothers room , my parents room,in my bathoom ,in my garage,and IN MY CLOSET TO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and im really geting tired of them and bored with them! p.s. also im afriad of those weid dolls , not the barbie dolls the other kinds , cause when i look in their eyes I dont feel safe. also one time i went upstirars and when ilooked in my room before iwent in i saw a , well it etheir was adoll wearing all black clothes or a head , it looked like a grudge head! and now that i remembered i really dont want to talk about it*

Last edited by a moderator:
No I haven't seen one, but I've spoken to one. (That counts, right?)

If it's an annoying one, tell it to go away. It works, I've tried it.

If it's a dangerous one, then, well, seek help.

If it's a nice one, then try to make friends or just do nothing.

YOU KNOW WHAT ?? I SAW MY GREAT-GRANDDAD's GHOST ONCE WHEN I WAS VISITING INDIA AND HE DIEd IN INDIA !! IF YOU WANNA KNOW THE STORY PM ME !! BUT HE WAS NICE TO ME BECAUSE HE KNEW I WAS HIS GREATY GRANDDAUGHTER !! :angry: :angry: :angry: B) B)

Last edited by a moderator:
my 3 ghost stories

:angry: one of my friends says she had a family member who in the middle of the nite woke up and saw something green. the next morning she had a bite mark on her

:angry: at my house when everyone but me is asleep, i hear car doors slamming. loudly, as if they are RIGHT OUTSIDE THE HOUSE BY MY ROOM! one time i had a sleepover and my friend said she heard the doors slamming too. i hear the slams almost every night.

:angry: at my school there is a swing set dedicated to a girl who died. on the stone sign thing, there should be 2 bolts on it, but there was only one. me and my friends thought it was haunted and were the missing bolt used to be was a small hole. so we put a tiny leaf stem in it and half the stick was outside. someone called us or something (this was like 2 years ago, i cant remember all details) and we looked away, when we looked back at the stone the stem had disapeered. a few days later we saw an ant go inside the hole.

I never saw one but I have heard one. It was kind of spooky and I think it was a week after my papa died (grandpa). I thought it was my dead sister but then after it left, I realised it was Papa! I asked him about LOADS of times to come back, and one day I was having a dream, and there he was on the couch! I ran up to him, hugged him and cried. I woke up with tears in my eyes after that. I still miss him because he died first day of school last year..... :( but stay happy, if you see one, be happy and make friends. Ghosts and spirits can be friendly too, people! :)

~SG~

A ghost won't hurt you even if they are real, they would just be a harmless spirit. Probably.

A ghost won't hurt you even if they are real, they would just be a harmless spirit. Probably.
[SIZE=8pt]I don't beleive in ghosts, but if they were real they could hurt you bad and they are creepy. They are most likely real though. I don't beleive so I don't freak myself out.[/SIZE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back