omg ghost i saw 1

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HAVE U EVER SEAN A GHOST B4

• YES

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO

• OMG

• REALLY

• HELP I WANT MY MOMMY

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
[SIZE=8pt]look up SMITH SISTERS MURDERED ANONYMOUSLY on google. See what you find........................[/SIZE]

[SIZE=8pt]look up SMITH SISTERS MURDERED ANONYMOUSLY on google. See what you find........................[/SIZE]
Yeah, like that will help some people with a fear for ghosts.

The story sounded a little unreal though, no offence. It was probably just your imagination, or maybe you were dreaming. Just keep calm and don't think about it, and don't scare yourself either.

A ghost won't hurt you even if they are real, they would just be a harmless spirit. Probably.
Oh and you would know?

You don't have to be such an expert at this, she is only seeking help.

Are you still at your Grandparents?

Or are you back home?

Could you tell if the ghost was male or female..?

Or has someone in your family/friends died recently..?

~Mango

go back where you saw the ghost and say hi, it might be friendly. If it tells you to leave the house and never retern, then I suggest:

1) you ask why (personally, I'd be curious. It may get angry though)

2) You get some kind of holy water, just in case

3) you get an expert in, a holyman who can sort these thigs out

4) you call ghostbusters :)

()'o'() whoo!

..o

Last edited by a moderator:
Omg you should have videotaped it! Once I was taking pictures of my dogs with my mom, (digital camera) and when we put them on our computer, we could see these little glowing orbs floating all around the picture! They weren't waterspots either.... Pretty cool if you ask me.

-Spongeboby

My mom's dad died when she was 11. Whenever she watched tv, the tv turned channels to the station her dad always used to watch. I saw a ghost once, he was standing over my bed. I think it was my grandpa that I never met b4, cuz he didn't do anything but disappear

A ghost won't hurt you even if they are real, they would just be a harmless spirit. Probably.
this is so not true! Once, in my state, a ghost was haunting a family, and It threatened to kill them. It set their garage on fire, but there were no burns, or an evidence of fire. They stayed with their family, and when they got back, their whole house was glowing, but not with electricity. not to scare you, but to show you it may not be as bad as it seems. Try to find a ghost whisperer, or hold a seance (but you really have to know what you are doing, cuz it can be all scary, so don't do this if you have no experience)

i saw a ghost......i live in harpers ferry wv (where the civil war was) and a saw a soldier when he looked at me he dissapeared

I see dead people jk lol, I saw ghosts there was one pic on the neocam that there was a ghost, Heard ghost stories, My mom and her sister took a pic of the woods in the back of my mom's gandad house and there was a giant ghost, My advice is ghost are real and be careful.

Maybe it's not a bad ghost... not all ghosts are bad or evil. They just never got the chance to leave our world in the proper way, or they just want to stay here... they best way to find out is by asking... use a ouija board. Ever heard of them? Well sometimes it can be scary, but if you want, try it. Don't be too freaked out.

I don't beleave in ghosts. But if you are really scared then keep your mind off of it.

I hope I helped ^^.

Ghosts are freaky... especially to me.

How old is your house?

My best friend has a 200 year old century house, and it scares me. o_O

My house is only 15. (phew)

Please try not to stretch the page.

-Rachel♥

HELP LAST NIGHT ME AND MY SIS ZOE WERE IN BED AND WEHERD THIS CRYING BUT NO1 WAS THERE AND THEH WE SAW THIS WHITE FIGER IN OUR ROOM AND THEN IT DISAPERD WE RAN 2 OUR COMP AND LOKED UP GHOSTS AND THERE WAS AT LEAST OVER 100 PICS OF GHOSTS :p IM AT MY NANAS NOW I DONT WONA GO HOME HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

HAVE U OR ENY OF UR FRIENDS SEEN A GHOST AND IF U HAVE ENY INFO ON

GHOSTS PLEZ INFORM ME PLEZ ANSER AND TELL ME WAT 2 DO
after my hamster died strange fings av bin appening. wen i woz on the pc his ball just rolled across d room and back again without anyone touching it! der was no1 in the room! and 1 time out side his sawdust started rustling in 1 corner. the corner wer he died. it is really freaky. fings still keep hapening

what kind of info do you want? well lets see here, there is no need to be scared i would go home and ask you mom if somebody died there and if she says yes then you would have to think of why he/she screamed, i don't want to scare you but she/he might have died a strange way. if you want she/he gone then all you have to do is say out loud "i don't want you here please leave" but if you don't want to do that then i would hire someone to do it for you. if you mom says no, nobody died here then she/he might have been passing through your house.

but it could be that your house was made on a cemetery so you would have to say that, or get someone else to say it because sometimes it can back fire

if you have anymore questions then P.M me or Email me or what ever they call it on TamaTalk

i hoped this helped i really do

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back