omg ghost i saw 1

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HAVE U EVER SEAN A GHOST B4

• YES

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO

• OMG

• REALLY

• HELP I WANT MY MOMMY

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's ok calm down. :p

I highly doubt that it's some kind of evil ghost.

Most ghosts just want to find help to find out whats going on.

Like, have you seen that show ghost whisperer? It's an awesome show...

Anyway,

If you know it's a bad ghost. Ask an adult for help, I wouldn't tell it to go away... for certain reasons... o_O

If its nice. Be nice back.

You never know though... You just might be imagining it... O_O

Good Luck with you ghostly problems.... Don't be scared though, theres really no need. :D

♫♪☻☺♥~*AngelGotchi11*~♥☺☻♪♫

Last edited by a moderator:
If your not so scared anymore, ask it something or talk to it. Just stand near the place you saw him/her, and ask it things, and use a Ouija Board.

My house is about 115, I know there are ghosts. I think I managed to get rid of that annoying one..

No, I never seen a ghost.

But my old school was deadly haunted. Especially the bathroom. My brother said he heard whistling in there and nobody was in there but him and he wasn't whistling.

Then, the girls b-ball team had a campout in the school library. They went in the computer lab. All the covers were on the computers. They went downstairs. Someone forgot something in there, so they went back to get it. All the covers were off the computer in a pile on the floor. They were the only ones in the school.

Creepy.

Matchy ^_^

Creepy. I'm not the super natrual type but once I went to a haunted Toy's R Us. I was seven and there was this crazy baby doll that kept crying ''Mama! Mama!'' and the toys kept knocking of the shelves and hitting the workers. I don't even want to talk about the washroom that was horrible! :)

Wow! :) and no ive never seen one i don't believe in them i think you imagined it or it was a car outside the screaming may have been a cat or something do you have cats around your neighborhood? but once i did hear weird music in my room when i was little i just slept with my mom >.< i was four but nobody was even in my room and my radio was not on

miss_roxy_6, in your story you said you heard crying and saw a finger, when someone else said something about some ghost being armed with guns, you said you remembered it being armed with guns. How could you see it being armed with guns if all you saw was a finger? Please straighten that out.Also, just be calm about it, I know its hard, but its all you can do about it.

And ~miley~, that story isn;t true, and it was very off topic.

Coconut Cream, if your just going to be sarcastic to someone whos asking for help, don't even bother replying to the topic.

WAT IF IT COMES BACK AGAN WAT SOOD I DO IM ONLY 10
It's okay. What I know, ghosts aren't there to hurt you, they're just there to scare you. And some of you know me, and I know ghosts. If you're feeling scared you can always Pm me. B)

If it was a finger, and you heard crying, I think it was something or somebody that needs someone. Any ideas of who that might be? :D

i don't think they exsist and if they do i don't think they can hurt you if it goes through stuff it can't possibly pick up any items unless it died with one but the item would not go ghosts B) don't worry guys :ph34r: pm me too if your scared ill try to help you too :D im a really sweet girl when you get to know me so ill try to help you :D

I'm not one to beleive in ghosts, but weird things happen in my life and in the house that I live in it's kinda weird. There have been many people that have lived in the house I live in but they all have only lived in my house a very short time. I sleep in the attic (it's fixed up and stuff) and i have this mirror and I like to look in it at night. (it's a body mirror) Sometimes when I look in it a see some kind of white drape looking thing in the background but when I try to look at it directly it dissapears. also sometimes i see a bulldog. It's one of thoes bull dogs that has a really squished up face and it looks kinda mean. the scariest part is,if you look in the mirror too long(especially at your eyes) you get this dark shill and the feeling that you're breathing water. it's kinda scary.

wow weird i felt this chill when i was four the same night i heard the weird music and i felt the chil in my moms room and the fans were off and it was a warm night! o_O but even so i don't believe in them

I've never actually seen a ghost with my eyes but I have had similar experiences.

1. my current house used to be haunted. I would always hear someone say something in some weird language (that sounded sort of like english but not quite) and then laugh when I was alone, and sometimes it would mimic my mothers voice calling my name when I was alone.

2. I would always have to close my door and lock it at night because I would always feel like I was being carefully watched. I would smell something coming from our kitchen, like something cooking but no apliences would be on.

3. My parents said that they would always see this weird light coming from the hallway outside all of our bedrooms, and it would flash.

Throughout all of these experiences I would get a picture in my head of a man, tall, with dark hair. And I would know what mood it was in and sort of what it was thinking. Once when I felt it was angry or jealous of someone in our house, a shelf nailed to the wall fell on that person.

Also alot of littel things happened such as our cats randomly freaking out when I would start to get the picture in my head, tvs turning on, that sort of stuff. I do posses some phsychic ability, I always have dreams of whats going to happen the next day, not symbolic ones but like scenes out of a movie, if the movie were what would happen the next day. So that's probably why I was able to pick up on that.

my advice: leave it alone, it had no business scaring you or your sister. Don't try to talk to it, or anything like that. I personally prayed for mine to leave, and it did. If it starts to become more agressive or even violent, or if you get the feeling it wants you to leave or dislikes you, I suggest having the house blessed. The dead should not interact with the living in my opinion, nor should the living with the dead, we just are not supposed to, it's just not right.

well, if you've ever watched "a haunting" on the discovery channel you know it can either be a ghost or demon. if it's a ghost, you can bless the house or you know....use the ouija board. however, i wouldn't use the board because bad things have happened (not to me).

but if it's a demon.....then blessing the house just gets it really ticked off. a demon's goal in your house is to drive you out of it. to get rid of the demon, you have to get a person who can perform an excorcism. but those kinds of cases are rare, if you ask me.

i haven't really SEEN a ghost. but i've heard one. twice, actually. both times were scary. but i'm not that scared anymore, just kind of annoyed. i was in my bed, (sleepless) and i here someone say "ooh." it sounded like a little girl.then i hear it again, only this time paired with a draft of cold air on my forehead.

well....i personally would suggest just leaving the ghost alone.

ghosts aren't there to scare us most of teh time tehy just wnat to know you cans ee them - I know I ahve two spirits who follow me around - I predict teh future and voices talk to me

NO I"M NOT CRAZY

I was in the girls bathroom at school, and i heard humming an then a bang in the stall next to me. I looked to see feet, there was none. then i kicked the doors open, none. I heard laughing, then humming. then it stopped

Jinx3295 did you check the other stalls it could have been an echo(sp?) from there

bahahahahahhaahhahhhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha a ghost please, now roll 666 twice and supernatural stuff starts to happen hehehehehehehehehhaahahahaha thats really scare exspialy if you see the mark of the beast in the mirror

they are really scared don't be mean about it i don't want to start an argument but please be nice about it if you don't care about their feelings you should not have said anything so please be nice about it :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back