omg hardest decision of my life!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

luvmytamas

Reaction score
omg this is hard because ive always wnated a deo camera and a nintendo wii

and if i buy a wii i get my target cards taken away!!! :rolleyes: help!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wii, So much fun.

with video cams all you really do is look ing a screen and record somthing and you can give it to someone.

my auntie has a wii it is soooo good i am a champion at boxing and i love baseball.

she is rich i will never get one :ichigotchi:

Are you serious? Its the EASIEST DECISION in your Life.....

[SIZE=30pt]NINTENDO WII™, DUH! [/SIZE]

No questions asked, as well.

good news....im probly gonna get both!!!!!!!!!!!!!!yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

good news....im probly gonna get both!!!!!!!!!!!!!!yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Good idea. but instead of a video camera you should get a digital camera with video recordings on it because you can upload it onto your Wii and its cheaper :) ..

wiis are the best who needs a video camera its not very enjoyable you cant play games or have much fiun. wiis have games dont need new batteries that much are soo super cool/fun/good.its good excersize-i was pink after playing on my aunties one

I would personally go for the Wii, but I'm addicted to games. Why would you lose all your Target cards though? Paying for it or as a consequence for buying the Wii? I didn't understand that part.

It just depends on what you would prefer to do.

A Wii can give more entertainment, but with games it gets pricey.

A video camera can't give you as much entertainment, but in the long run it's the less expensive way to go.

You have to weigh the pros and cons.

What kind of things do you want to do VS. How much money do you want to spend would by my dilemma.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back