OMG! I FOUND OUT I'M PART....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

.:Happy Tama:.

Reaction score
:lol: :marumimitchi: So we are doing this project about tracing back our roots and really is complicated but seriously!!! I FOUND THE PROOF.... Unfortunently I lost the website....SO it said something about 1890?(Around the time that my ancestors came to america....Which is true and my Greatx9 grandmother was a healer!! I am not sure about the wicca part but I AM SURE ABOUT THE Healer part.

I am not lying.....I'm cereal....

Another thing that proves that I am a healer is that people have told me certain times that they saw a positive aura around my body! and I recently got my hand read....

For my future I might become someone skilled with healing!!! Now heres the part I bet you are not going to believe but it is true!!!

I can heal with colors....

NO I AM SERIOUS!!!

I study supernatural things... And one of the things are metaphysics.... It deal with the aura and positive energy... So When I was little My mom got me going and I started study healing with colors... It usally takes 3-4 years to master the arts of healing but I got it within a year!! (maybe 1 year and 2 months?) Well since then I can heal with color

For those who don't believe me lookie here

https://www.lifepositive.com/body/naturopat...lor-healing.asp

I am kinda excited because I always ALWAYS felt something!!

What kind of source did you get this information from? I'd have to see it to determine if I believe it's credible or not. :l

Personaly I don't believe in this color thing. Maybe your great gran was Wiccan but you aren't just 'Wiccan' because of heredity. *shrugs*

... You're both since both is both and neither is a single type.

In short...

Wicca = Healer

Healer = Wicca

Maybe your great gran was Wiccan but you aren't just 'Wiccan' because of heredity. *shrugs*
Exactly what I was thinking.

Wicca is a religion. Healer is a skill based off religion.

Religion isn't hereditary. It's a choice. Her being wiccan doesn't make you one.

Their are just some things you don't get from ancestors. Religion is one of them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay before anything else happens, what in the world is a Wicca? And what do you mean by Healer? And what is your so called 'healing colours' thing???

I don't know what you are going on about...

Best Wishes,

barky

P.S: I hope you don't take this offensivly or anything!

Exactly what I was thinking.
Wicca is a religion. Healer is a skill based off religion.

Religion isn't hereditary. It's a choice. Her being wiccan doesn't make you one.
Correct. I think you should read into Wicca and it's history a little bit more closely before jumping into conclusions like this.

Plus you said you were cereal...don't you mean serious? :)

I belive you. I'm a decendent from gypsies (fortune tellers). And I can sense ghosts and other wierd things. Wicca is a cool religion...except from having to say thankyou to trees soles. So I kinda get what you mean.

Correct. I think you should read into Wicca and it's history a little bit more closely before jumping into conclusions like this.
Plus you said you were cereal...don't you mean serious? :)
Nope That's what I meant!! And sometimes I wonder if it is true or not? Hopefully it is!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back