OMG i will never forget.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
When I was blamed for peeing in the reading chair in 1st grade. Gosh, that was terrible. What was even worse? I sat in it. It was the person who sat in it before me who did it.

When I pulled a tray of spaghetti on my head in Kindergarten. I screamed for like, 30 minutes after that, while everyone stared. It was terrible.

When my tamagotchi went off in my backpack in 3rd grade and when a sub swore very loudly in front of the whole class in 5th grade XD (For some reason I can only think of school for this topic)

Haha this something I regret completely. So I set my backpack outside cause the teacher wasn't there and it was close to my crushes backpack and we both had black backpacks. SO when the teacher came I was rushing to get in so I grabbed the first backpack and went inside. Moments later He said "Can I have my backpack back?" It was soooo embarrassing.

And that dance...I don't think I'll be able to live that dance down...

I mostly try to forget these moments soo Thats all I remember haha

Once I was sitting at a lunch table with some friends at my school and there was a guy I liked and I accidently said "dang boy you'r hot." I guess it all worked out because like a week later we were dating.

We have this guy that everybody has gone out with. He is disgusting and is weird but funny.

He accepts any dare.

He kissed 2 popular guys on the cheek.

And my close friend Georgia while she was trying to escape his arms. (All my friends we're egging them on so they would go out).

I regret going out with all 5 guys I've gone out with.

I hate my first heartbreak.. I almost died.

i will never forget when the AMBER alert blasted me out at 3 am, and in canada we don't get american EAS/AMBER alerts, but this one was in boston and we get the boston tornado warnings and child abuction things, the beeping thing (EAS it's called) normally those types of things aren't that loud but yesterday night was a different story, instead of the screen being black with the white text it was the other thing around! :eek: and it was creepy and LOUD!

i punched some pregnant 15'ish year old girl in 2010, i was PMS'ing at the time so that must be it. im going to get a medincine that you take oral for PMS but i can't take birth control because im not 14 yet.

i dreamed about my grandpa when i was a toddler the night he died. he said this "don't worry no one can hurt you anymore!"

i dreamed about Me and Cartman and we kissed. 0///O and ash ketchum was in the back and said "oh la la! someone's in love!" then i shot ash. that was a weird dream and i woke up blushing.

Last edited by a moderator:
My best friend Caroline were swimming in a pool and she went into the deep end. She started screaming for help, so I grabbed a noodle and went, "Hold on!!!" And I saved her. :)

1) When I kicked a boy in the lower area in year 2 and all the children were pointing at me. I blushed and I got sent home after that.

2) When I got involved in a cyberbullying case (as the victim.) Had to fill out all sorts of sheets and went to court. The boy's now in a mental institution.

3) When I tripped over in the dinner hall and fell in someone's spaghetti.

4) My isle of man visit.

When i barfed on my science book in third grade

>_>

when was 4 and trying to learn to ride a bike i was going down a hill really fast i was screaming my head off and my brother who was 6 at the time came up next to me and slammed on my breacks i did a whole front flip in the air (thats the only time ive ever done that)and slide down the road i had a massive scrape down my back and on my bottom :-( i didnt get on a bike again until i was 7 :ph34r: :(

Actually ... ya. dragonlass666, you reminded me of something.

One day I was at my um... friends house. Jumping on her large trampoline. I generally jumped by myself since the others jumped way higher then I do. Sometimes I would jump with her little sister.(3 of us total... 4 with her baby sister)So, it so happend I missed the message we were trading spots, I was still jumping. One of my friends jumped on and she jumps the best and highest. Without warning we were both sorta jumping and then she jumped really close to me and flipped me off the trampoline onto her hard (dry ground yard) Hit the metal part, then the ground... They thought it was sweet that she made me actually flip... Not me. It hurt like heck. I swear I broke a freaking rib (Or cracked it anyway)

oh and here worse one if ur me

in year five my class had to do a play of william shakespears henry 5th or 3rd (one or the other)and i was the french messenger and my friend (saying no names) had to grab hold of my collar and shakes me (because they had to pretend they where angry) and all my buttons can undone on my top in front of everyone that gos to the secondary school i was going to move into when i leave year six, i ran off stage did up my buttons and nearly died of pure humiliation (did i spell that right my spelling and gramar is completly rubbish) :(

Goodness, so many people are posting negative things ): I've noticed over time that I tend to forget the negative things that I think I'll always remember.

So here's a positive thing that I'll never, ever forget.

My entire experience of my first time being in a real musical, Jungle Book.

I learned about friendship, hope, overcomming fear, love, my religion, happiness, sadness, being independent, and that goodbye is never really goodbye, but more of "to be continued". But most of all, for the first time, I felt safe. :)

It was such an amazing adventure, and the best 2 and a half months ever.

Well. i think im gunna add a positive.

The first time i finaly got a girlfriend. it was such a positive thing that i'll remember forever. She will always be my true love.

^_^

The time in fourth grade when I needed to pee but the only toilet available had no seat. I kind of stood up but crouched a bit over it and missed.

Also, the time when I met Ksenia. The first thing I said to her in person was "You're not even that tall..."

The time I saw this girl throw herself on the floor when she got a flu shot. She was older than me. And, it wasn't even a shot. It was the nasal spray. A cop had to pick her up off the floor because she was kicking and screaming so hard.

When I rolled backwards down our old back porch stairs which we don't have anymore, thank goodness. I hated that deck.

When I went camping, my cousin had an asthma attack in the lake, but none of us knew. She was just yelling for help, and everyone stared at her like she was crazy. She's okay though :)

I saw an old lady riding a bike get hit by a car D:

But for happy memories, my old theatre school held a play at the city theatre every year. We got the day off school for rehearsals (although all we did was run around the building and play hide and seek in the basement), and then in the evening we performed for 700+ people. (I even had a line once!) It was so much fun and I really miss it.

Thirty feet in the air. Obstacle course. My ropes snapped lucky for me, someone was on the course beneath mine and caught me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back