omg! im so exited * jumps up and down*

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bazla1234

Reaction score
i cant wait!!! im going to blackpool on monday with my school, im gonna try to go on

fusion

vallhalla

pepsi max

the big dipper

and the iranbrue

do any more great rides lol!

icant wait!

who else has been blackpool and did you enjoy it!

I am guessing you are going to a themepark or something? I've never heard of it. I hope you enjoy yourself though - you sound ready to have lots of fun.

i just went to cedar point in sandusky ohio(i don't live there)i went on alot of adult rides like the magum,raptor and that stuff!But it was a blast and was put-in-bay(i don't live there).

it'll probley be funn!

Good Luck

~KK

Last edited by a moderator:
South port is COOLER THAN COOL!

I went there, but I was too small for most rides. My mum went on the Traumatizer, she felt sick afterwards because it went upside down, really fast and you were hanging in mid-air!

Actually, I've never heard of it, but it sounds like a lot of fun!

Here in Ontario, Wonderland is our thing.

Have a great time! :lol:

i cant wait!!! im going to blackpool on monday with my school, im gonna try to go on
fusion

vallhalla

pepsi max

the big dipper

and the iranbrue

do any more great rides lol!

icant wait!

who else has been blackpool and did you enjoy it!
That sounds awesome! I REALLY want to ride Pepsi Max ^^ I love Coasters (After concuring my fear of them on Sheikra o.o)

AWESOME! I don't like to ride big rollercoasters, only the mamba and the dragon and the log ride at worlds of fun.

Cool!

I know where blackpool is~

Hope ya have a great time!

M mum went on the big dipper, when she came of she felt sick. XDD

i just went to cedar point in sandusky ohio(i don't live there)i went on alot of adult rides like the magum,raptor and that stuff!But it was a blast and was put-in-bay(i don't live there).
it'll probley be funn!

Good Luck

~KK
i haven't been to blackpool, but my b.f. is on his way to cedar point right now! :)

it'll probley be funn!

Good Luck

~KK
i did too

except i hate rides

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back