OMG! is this normal?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Violetchi4697

Reaction score
when i connect my v4 and v3, my v3 give presents that he didn't even have!!

is this normal?

violetchi4697 :)

You name it, he gives it!! Once he gave her a shovel, another time a chest... I'll say almost anything. Even food.

~Violetchi4697~ :)

check your friends list.For the hearts/faces the rating things. ;) -Memetchi_luva- :p

Did you select something other than present and he gave it? In that case, he's naughty. Give him a timeout.

That happened to me too. Since V3 can not wrap things and give them to V4's the only question I have for you is, are they partners? Check the friend list, do they have four hearts? If so this might be the solition. You see my V3 gave my V4 two hamburgers, two RC helicopters (to bad I spent my money on one before), and a trumpet. And my V3 still has his trumpet. I think V3's can give V4's special presents. Don't worry, be thank-full you don't have to spend all that money!

That happend to me too when I was connecting with my friend's V3. My tama kept on giving the other tama rmd stuff, mostly ice cream cones! I gots so annoyed i punished it and me did the rite thing!!! ^^ :blink: :eek: :ichigotchi:

Yes, this is very normal. Connections from different tamagotchis yield random results (visit, present, game) and random gifts. More often than not though, the gifts are food/snacks than items. Of course, there is the occasional tama poop and snake.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back