OMG LOOK AT THIS!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiwitchi_Fan

Reaction score
lol look at this: Muffin Films it has twelve short films about you guessed it - muffins! It's soo funny! Watch all of them - it's really funny! xD

Talk about the hunger of some kids, I love when muffins are hot and soft. I have only seen Movie 9 and 13….

Talk about the hunger of some kids, I love when muffins are hot and soft. I have only seen Movie 9 and 13….
There wasn't a movie 13.... are you talking about movie 12? The one where all the muffins sing to the girl about how can she not like muffins?

There wasn't a movie 13.... are you talking about movie 12? The one where all the muffins sing to the girl about how can she not like muffins?
No the one when the girls says that she is going to eat the muffin, and the muffin tells her to not eat him.

Lol!!! Look at all the muffins! Just watching this makes me hungry! I love blue-berry muffins made with cream and butter milk.

Lol!!! Look at all the muffins! Just watching this makes me hungry! I love blue-berry muffins made with cream and butter milk.
I know!

I love muffins!

Especialy chocolate chip!

:3 Yummeh in my tummeh!

Mmm.. When it's all hot, juicy, mouth watering, and soft. Sinking in to your teeth alllll softellyyy.. Mmm ^^

mmm... muffins. I like the one about Harold, the kid who's never had a muffin. lol. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back