OMG Middle School

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

evilrobots

Reaction score
My first day of middle school starts this morning :0 !!!

i have no idea what to expect Ahhhhhhh

(im sacred :D )

Don't worry, it seems worse then it is because your worrying! Because it's your first day you probably won't have any work. I can't remember my first day at High School.

I'm starting next week but I'm not really that nervous. Try not to be and you will be fine!

Mine starts tomorrow! I'm really scared too. You're probably at school already right now, and I'm sure you're fine! :furawatchi: I have to wake up at 5, do my hair and everything, and leave at 6:30 to catch my bus. Ugh. But I think you'll notice that you're not the only nervous one; everyone else is experiencing new things as well.

It only take 3 mins for me to walk to get to my school. Its right next to me.

Lucky. I have to go on a bus because it's like 30 min from here (it's on top of a hill...a tall one)
Its not your fault. School start for me at 8.30am so I wake up 7.30am.

HEY IM GONNA ACT THE SAME WAY NEXT MORNING!!!!!! SCHOOL STARTS FOR ME TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!! YEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M GONNA BE NERVOUS TOO!!! I NEVER DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT!!!!!! SPAZZING OUT IS EASY TO DEAL WITH!!!!!!!! AHHHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

man i really am spazzing out bad!!!!

I want to start school! I still have a week left of break.

I hope you all get over your nevers and have an awesome first day! There are many topics on middle school and highschool tips and hints. Check those out. They vary in spots from non-tamatalk and seriously non-tamatalk. These help me settle my nerves and calm down my head.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back