OMG! MY SANTACLAUTCHI IS EVIL!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i think that it is awesome that ur tama is evil!! What does it do to make it evil?? :D

That's cool! Santaclautchi sounds really cool! Now, I want one! :eek: Good luck with your evil Santa. :huh:

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! You should kill that evil santa, or find a way to turn him good. Maybe he is not evil but :) at you. I really do not know anything about santaclautchi ;) .

WHOA!!! Santaclautchis can be evil?!? That's really wierd. You should try all ways possible to get Santa back to normal and non-evil!!! :ph34r:

[SIZE=14pt]I traded my Ketai for Santaclautchi a few weeks ago. B) So I took really good care of it. :D [/SIZE]I soon got the Santa Hat and the Santa Clothes. :D Then on Friday night we went to New York for 2 days, AND I FORGOT MY SANTACLAUTCHI!!! :D Then I came back. :D He was not on the screen so I used Super Kuchipatchi to bring him back on the screen. He came back, with a werid item! :D I forgot to bring his hearts back up. Before I brought his hearts back up I

(SUPIDLY :p ) used the werid item. B) THEN HE TURNED EVIL!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D Here's a picture!!! :D
lol thats rly cool

anyways wot is a santagotchi?

and how do i get ma tamagotchi 2 morph in2 1?

And wot waz that "superthingimyjiggotchi" ?

:wacko: :D

[SIZE=14pt]I traded my Ketai for Santaclautchi a few weeks ago. B) So I took really good care of it. B) [/SIZE]I soon got the Santa Hat and the Santa Clothes. :D Then on Friday night we went to New York for 2 days, AND I FORGOT MY SANTACLAUTCHI!!! :blink: Then I came back. :) He was not on the screen so I used Super Kuchipatchi to bring him back on the screen. He came back, with a werid item! :D I forgot to bring his hearts back up. Before I brought his hearts back up I

(SUPIDLY :p ) used the werid item. :) THEN HE TURNED EVIL!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) Here's a picture!!! :D
lol! He looks hilarious!!

Wow, this topic is old. SOMEONE bumped it up!

The first one is the Mermaid. It's the secret character on the Oceangotch.
The second one is a Japanese Carp Flag - there's a special holiday in Japan called Children's Day (formerly Boy's Day) and they hang up paper Carp models from flag poles (Carp are a type of fish). It looks like it might be a secret character :marumimitchi:

Hmm. Maybe the secret character on the Japanese Umi No (Oceangotch) is that Carp and the secret character on the US Tamagotchi Ocean is the Mermaid?

Cheers

Matt
my b-day is on childrens day i was born in japan.

No surprise!

the real santa is a stalker!

Oh you better watch out

you better not cry

better not pout

I'm tellin you why

sant clause is comming to town

he sees you when youre sleeping

he knows when youre awake

he knows if youve been bad or good

so be good for goodness sake!

how else would he know all that stuff!

awesome!!! ;) i never knew that a santa can turn into an evil maniac. i've got to try that when i get a santa. :angry: that was a pretty good deal. santas are rare and i would give up ALL of my tamas and ALL of my allowance($20-$30 per month) for a year to get one of those. you're so lucky to have gotten one. besides, having an evil santa could be a great experience. anyways, how did a topic from 5-6 months ago get here? the santa must be gone by now

animerox

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back