OMG! My tama had a baby at teen!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
um that's weird. i tried that after seeing this. nothing happend so it HAS to be a glitch. otherwise Sorry :puroperatchi: i cant help/

CALM DOWN ITS NOT A GLITCH IT JUST HAPPENS SOMETIMES . mine had a baby at a teen my friend had a baby twice at a teen. but another thing thing happened to me might be a glitch ill say it in a new topic

Thx, everyone has done a gr8 job on this post. You can post alot more help if u want!

u said two different versions my friends v4.5 and my v4.5 and my was a teen hers was an adult they got married it doesnt have to be two versions and also my v3 when the matchmaker cam a child came it was the raindrop one is that normal???? i dont know then on my v4 the matchmaker came and was just of weird lines and i put yes to love to see if a weird child would be born but then it frose i pressed the restet button and i was scared to get the matchmaker again :pochitchi:
sorry im off topic but that was the matchmaker glitch it is rare to happen butkeep getting the matchmaker then she will bring a normal adult. (glow tama helped me)

sorry im off topic but that was the matchmaker glitch it is rare to happen butkeep getting the matchmaker then she will bring a normal adult. (glow tama helped me)
:) i wanted to get a weird child LOL :)

that hapened to my v4.5 and v2 i got n o childs though they both died
Well sometimes the Tamas will get very sick if they are teens that mated and you can't just heal them the usual way.

Well sometimes the Tamas will get very sick if they are teens that mated and you can't just heal them the usual way.
but they acted like there was a baby and when i got up cus i herd a noise my tamas went away and then they died :kusatchi: :nazotchi: :nyatchi: :D ;) :mimitchi: :mametchi: :ichigotchi: :hitodetchi: :furawatchi: :ph34r: :blink: :wacko: my tama army will kill u all lol

;) :D Maybe your tama is a old teen? I mean like in tama years its bout 16/17. And you can make tham have kids. I don't know. But if you want to keep your tama leave it on pause every night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back