Omg no.... (if you don't like JB

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ducky23

Reaction score
On Youtube, if you go to the Jonas Brothers official youtube account, the video "Burnin Up Music Video" Says That it's been removed!!! I was so confused! I saw that earlier today, but right now, I was listening to a song on youtube and a few of the comments said this:

ATTENTION ALL JB FANS! This Is An SOS We Need To HOLD ON! The JB Vid Burnin Up Has Been Removed Due To Copyright Claims By A Third Party. Which Means Someone Has Claimed That Copyright There's! This Has To Stopith!

PLEASE

SHOW YOUR SUPPORT&

REPOST TO YOU SEE THE JB VID BURNIN UP AGAIN!

!!!!!!!!!!!

The spammer LeeonaLewis flagged it too many times

& It got taken down D:

(Spam her page&report her ;D)

JONAS FAN DONT GIVE UP!!!!!!!!!

Basically, it's saying that somebody said that "Burnin Up" was THEIR song and they took off all the Burnin Up videos!!!!

I was shocked!!!!

Your opinion?

it might be youtube, for me, sometimes if i click it it says "sorry this video is no longer available--"and yada yada yada but then i go back to it and its there. plus maybe it is copyright do you have proof thats it reall IS the jonas brother's channel?

. . . Why is this such an uproar? o-o

"OMG NO THE VID GOT TAKEN DOWN OMG NO"

You could always just go find the music vid on some other site, you know, like google, or something.

=|

. . . Why is this such an uproar? o-o
"OMG NO THE VID GOT TAKEN DOWN OMG NO"

You could always just go find the music vid on some other site, you know, like google, or something.

=|
becca is right, who cares?

'There was no need to make a topic about this ._.

It could very well just be an issue with youtube.

It happens to me sometimes, too.

Go check back in a few minutes =|

I bet it'll be there.

Ya I don't even like the JB Bros! *SHOCK* I just don't like them. If their Burning Up vid is gone it's gonna come back!

Just be patient. Sincerest regards

~mcdougri ^_^ ~

I SAID IF YOU DONT LIKE JB THEN DONT COME IN HERE!!!

Lol I'm just kidding.

Yeah you guys are right, I guess I was just so shocked I overreacted.

My apologies.

That it said that somebody else had taken credit for Burnin Up

i dont even see what all the fuss is about a video being taken down. the previous comments are right it could just be an issue with youtube and further more it's just a jonas brothers video, whoop dee doo the worlds gonna end -.-

i dont even see what all the fuss is about a video being taken down. the previous comments are right it could just be an issue with youtube and further more it's just a jonas brothers video, whoop dee doo the worlds gonna end -.-
I second that.

Do you want my opinion?

Who cares!!?? Go find the video on youtube! Get over it! It's no big deal! ^_^

"Oh no a video was taken off a site we much stop it even though we're just kids and don't have power like that!"

:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back