omg omg omg omg omg omg!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

miss tama8

Reaction score
um yeah my friend and i have been connecting on v5 they had all hearts full and both able to get married we hit marry i had mametchi and she had memetchi and both tamas left the screen and would not come back i put a pencil in the reset place and it auto reset both tamas!!!!!what happend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :ph34r: :) B) :ph34r: :) :huh: :eek: :) :) :ph34r: OMG!!!

How long were they gone? You should'nt have reseted it. Maybe it takes longer for them because they're special tamagotchis. (Please dont take this as being mean). :mellow:

The same hing happned with my v3 toy you just have to wait a while it happens all the time! =]

On the V5, if you want to mate with another tamagotchi - Then one tamagotchi presses marry, while the other tamagotchi presses recieve (I think that is what the button is called). You and your friend both selected marry and that is why your tamagotchi characters never came back.

hmm :D :mellow: both of u shouldnt press marry!! one should and the other should press receive ... so i dont think that they will come back

:( :D :)

Well, I think they have gone on a honeymoon.
V5 characters can't go on honeymoons. *Cough Cough* And miss tama8 restarted her tamagotchis as her character wouldn't be coming back as she both pressed marry on the two tamagotchis.

Sounds really inexplicable. Maybe there was a miscommunication between the two tamas? o_O IDK. Let's just hope it doesn't happen again. What a tragedy.

someday we'll all look back at this and laugh ... hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back