OMG OMG OMG OMG

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

WarriorsCatRulz

Reaction score
I was on the name genorater (I dislike it but i was SO bored i used it) and I just kept clicking "Click to genorate a new name" and up came the B word. Also known as a female dog

I was on the name genorater (I dislike it but i was SO bored i used it) and I just kept clicking "Click to genorate a new name" and up came the B word. Also known as a female dog
Scary! :rolleyes: I thought that TamaTalk was a SAFE site with no bad words other than when bad members post them. Scary! :huh:

It's a random word generator. It takes random letters and assembles them to create names. The connotation of the word was not offensive at all; it was a script, not a person directing it at anyone. Take this with a grain of salt and understand that that kind of stuff happens.

Tamatalk is not unsafe merely because the name generator generated an inappropriate word. No user directed the word in question at anyone, it was merely a few lines of code generating letters.

The likelihood of it happening again is very slim. I wouldn't worry too much.

Come one guy's, let's be more mature about the matter. :huh:

TamaTalk's Name Generator is just an easy way of getting a name for your Tamagotchi. I likelihood of word that is inappropriate is 1%, so don't worry about it. The 'B' word was not meant to be offensive, it just happens to have two meanings.

As for TamaTalk being an 'unsafe' environment, you are wrong. Guides patrol TT every hour of the day, and we all try our best to delete anything that is bad for young viewers. ^_^

There is really nothing else to say, I might as well close this topic to prevent SPAM posts latter on.

*Topic Closed*

Tama-Love

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back