OMG OMG OMG

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ku'uipo

Reaction score
ok so my tama v3 became an adult around 4 in the afternoon where i live and right now it is 15 mins to 8 and my tama which is a Leaftchi didnt poop and it wont eat or play games again wats wrong with it ??

plz sum one help :D

If it won't eat meals, it could mean it's not hungry, or it could be ill, or it could have a toothache.

If it won't play games, it might be at its minimum weight (they lose weight when they play games, and so won't play games if they're not heavy enough,) or it could be ill, or it could have a toothache. If he isn't ill or doesn't have a tooth ache, feeding him a snack or two will make him heavy enough to play games.

When they're ill, you'll see a skull in the upper right corner of the screen.

When they have a toothache, you'll see a tooth in the upper right corner of the screen.

When they're ill or have a toothache, give them medicine to make them better. Sometimes you have to give medicine several times to make them better.

Well im not that good at the V3 sence i havent played it for a long time but here is what i think. If it wont eat than its hot hungry and if it wont play it's as light as it can get. What 1 hour or so and then feed it.once you feed it your tama will be able to play games again.

Hope it helped!!!!!!!!!

Hmm maybe its not hungry and its light so it cant play games believe in me ;) ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
Well if it won't eat, you've fed it too much and it's full.

If it won't play games, you've played too many and it's at the lowest weight it can be, Feed it a couple snacks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back