OMG OMG PLEASE HELP!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

miss tama8

Reaction score
ok this is wierd ok i my tama got married and 30% bond...the parents are now majorite and papapatchi they had only 2 eggs :eek: :D B) B) :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: what happend!!!!????!!!!

Sometimes you may get two tamas,or three.If you marry a sunnytchi

you will only get one tama.So dont worry,its normal.

Edit:Just because they have two eggs doesnt always mean they are a pure family.

You have to have 100%bond in order to get a pure family.

Click https://www.tamagotchi.com/pdf/chart_cellphone.pdf ]here[/url] to see

how to get a pure family.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sometimes you may get two tamas,or three.If you marry a sunnytchiyou will only get one tama.So dont worry,its normal.

Edit:Just because they have two eggs doesnt always mean they are a pure family.

You have to have 100%bond in order to get a pure family.

Click https://www.tamagotchi.com/pdf/chart_cellphone.pdf ]here[/url] to see

how to get a pure family.
thank you very much :)

ok this is wierd ok i my tama got married and 30% bond...the parents are now majorite and papapatchi they had only 2 eggs :eek: :) :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :) :) :) :) B) :huh: :huh: :huh: what happend!!!!????!!!!
but it was a real rip off... :huh:

Just because they have two eggs doesnt always mean they are a pure family.You have to have 100%bond in order to get a pure family.
Correct. I've had hundreds of single tamas of blended families.

ok this is wierd ok i my tama got married and 30% bond...the parents are now majorite and papapatchi they had only 2 eggs :) :) :eek: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: what happend!!!!????!!!!
Even though that you do not have a Pure Family, and only 30% bonding, it is still normal to have two Tama children. Pure Families are not the only ones that have only two kids. The first generation always has three, and the next ones have a random number of one, two, or three. Although Pure Families have two children and the Space Family only has one Tama child.

ok this happened a while ago now i have the cheerful family well not any more....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back