OMG please no!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rocken Sisters

Reaction score
Well Recently I have Highlighted my hair black *Only a few strands* but today I decided to have it blonde. It looks terrible, what should I do?

Wash it out?
Thats my problem. When you have highlights you cant wash them out. They naturally grow out and its going to take ages. :lol: Thanks though. :D

Thats my problem. When you have highlights you cant wash them out. They naturally grow out and its going to take ages. :lol: Thanks though. :D
Can you dye them a different color? I don't know much about hightlighting but can you just dye the hightlights blonde?

Can you dye them a different color? I don't know much about hightlighting but can you just dye the hightlights blonde?
Yes it looks like i'm gonna have to do that. I never did because I know its very bad for your hair and your hair comes out.

Thanks for the advice.

I'm never going to go blond.

Yeah, it's possible to fry your hair with all that blaeach. x..x

Although, if it's already blonde, do you still have to use any? I'd ask SK- I can remember her talking about her hair dyeing in the past.

well...you shouldnt die your hair that much, once in a while its okay but i read somewhere people with their natural hair color have less proublems with dandriff, hairlines, etc. :eek:

~Mamitchi465

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back