OMG... so sad.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

temari_sensei_girl

Reaction score
I found this on Yahoo answers today, I almost cryed near the end.

---

Month One

Mommy, I am only 8 inches long, but I have all my organs. I love the sound of your voice. Every time I hear it, I wave my arms and legs. The sound of your heart beat is my favorite lullaby.

Month Two

Mommy, today I learned how to suck my thumb. If you could see me, you could definitely tell that I am a baby. I'm not big enough to survive outside my home though. It is so nice and warm in here.

Month Three

You know what Mommy, I'm a girl !! I hope that makes you happy. I always want you to be happy. I don't like it when you cry. You sound so sad. It makes me sad too, and I cry with you even though you can't hear me.

Month Four

Mommy, my hair is starting to grow. It is very short and fine, but I will have a lot of it. I spend a lot of my time exercising. I can turn my head and curl my fingers and toes, and stretch my arms and legs. I am becoming quite good at it too.

Month Five

You went to the doctor today. Mommy, he lied to you. He said that I'm not a baby. I am a baby Mommy, your baby. I think and feel. Mommy, what's abortion?

Month Six

I can hear that doctor again. I don't like him. He seems cold and heartless. Something is intruding my home. The doctor called it a needle. Mommy what is it? It burns! Please make him stop! I can't get away from it! Mommy!! HELP me!! No ...

Month Seven

Mommy, I am okay. I am in Jesus's arms. he is holding me. He told me about abortion. Why didn't you want me Mommy?

Every Abortion Is Just . . .

One more heart that was stopped. Two more eyes that will never

see. Two more hands that will never touch. Two more legs that will never run. One more mouth that will never speak.

OK, that's sick.

Not abortion, the piece of writing.

That isn't really what happens in abortion anyway. The baby can't hear people talking about abortion. It isn't old enough to feel any pain. It doesn't know the difference between life and death. It's not a human being yet. It's some cells.

Abortion is a perfectly safe, moral thing to do. People do it for many reasons, the baby could be ill, the mother could be a drug addict, the mother could have been raped or have an illness that could kill her - cancer, a heart condition, the mother could be a young teenager.

Abortion is up to the mother. It's her body. Not yours.

OK, that's sick.
Not abortion, the piece of writing.

That isn't really what happens in abortion anyway. The baby can't hear people talking about abortion. It isn't old enough to feel any pain. It doesn't know the difference between life and death. It's not a human being yet. It's some cells.

Abortion is a perfectly safe, moral thing to do. People do it for many reasons, the baby could be ill, the mother could be a drug addict, the mother could have been raped or have an illness that could kill her - cancer, a heart condition, the mother could be a young teenager.

Abortion is up to the mother. It's her body. Not yours.
Can I hug you for that?

Like it's been stated. Abortion is up to the mother. It's her body and life.

I really wish people would stop posting this everywhere.

That's not a true scenario of an abortion at all.

First off, everything snowy said(me=lazy).

Second, it's illegal to have an abortion after 12 weeks(3 months).

I completely agree with Snowy.

How many abortion topics have popped up as of late?

Also, the peice of writing feels like it was for mental shock vaule. Not dissin' it, but it seems kinda stupid.

If Abortion was illgeal and outlawed, wouldn't women still get an abortion or do "at home" ones then?

Last edited by a moderator:
Second, it's illegal to have an abortion after 12 weeks(3 months).
Ah, perfect, everything. The one thing I wanted to add Sweet Kandi beat me to. The baby would not have developed to those fake 'stages' because the abortion would have happened no later than 3 months in.

Who are you trying to convince here? You don't like abortions? Thats fine, keep your baby and leave everyone else's to them.

It annoys me that the majority of people who are anti-abortion have never been in a situation where abortion might be the only safe way out.

It annoys me that the majority of people who are anti-abortion have never been in a situation where abortion might be the only safe way out.
What also bugs me about the Anti-Abortion people is when they never back up their debate and opinion over it. Most say... "It's Evil!", "It's wrong!" , "It's aginst god/bible!" YARRGH!!

That piece of writing disturbed me. Although, the baby wouldn't have gotten that far because as SK said, it's illegal to have an abortion after 3 months.

But I really do think abortion is wrong --this is just MY opinion-- because as my health teacher mentioned on Friday, when the baby is first concieved, it begins to grow and because it grows, it is living. So therefore, abortion is like getting rid of the life which is like murder. The baby is living and growing and getting rid of it is getting rid of someone's chance to one day walk on this earth. I just like to think about how if my mother had gotten an abortion, I wouldn't be alive. I pretty much just think about how abortion is like taking a life and that if killing people is wrong, then how is that different from getting rid of a baby? That baby isn't a piece of junk. Please don't find with me about this, I'm just stating what I think.

but did you know that abortion kills people 10 times more than the nazis and mussolini combined? If you are older than 18 you have a risk of 150% chance of getting breast cancer and if you are younger than 18 you have an 800% chance of getting it. Most people die haveing abortions, so don't think its just the babies dieing. They are babies and this is probably the biggest lie ever told.

but did you know that abortion kills people 10 times more than the nazis and mussolini combined? If you are older than 18 you have a risk of 150% chance of getting breast cancer and if you are younger than 18 you have an 800% chance of getting it. Most people die haveing abortions, so don't think its just the babies dieing. They are babies and this is probably the biggest lie ever told.
I coudn't agree more. Thank you. :mellow:

I do not agree with abortion. Ok, leave other people alone and let them make they're own choices, Starman, but does that make their choice right? I don't think so.

Abortion is wrong. Killing something that you belongs to you is even worse. That's what I think, anyway.

I found this on Yahoo answers today, I almost cryed near the end....*quoted posted edited*

.....that will never speak.
Obviously, that isn't totally realistic, :mellow: but it still can make you cry. ;; The end, even more.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oops! Sorry TM- I wasn't thinking and didn't know exactly what to do as my mom was yelling at me to get off the compy. Sorreh!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back