OMG! SOOOO FREAKY!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

temari_sensei_girl

Reaction score
This is sooooo freaky. I'm still shaking. My friend has been having this guy (that she doesn't know) calling and texting her.

We have no idea how he got her number. But that is not the scarry part. My friend and I like to pretend that naruto characters are real. She pretended that she talked to Konkuro a lot. I would talk to Shikamaru. We were talking about how freaky it would be if the guy was Konkuro when he tryed to text her again. I told her to ask for his name, but he refused to give it to her. I told her to ask him what his nickname was.

He said "freakypuppet"

Ahhhh!! That's not the end of it either. We asked him if he knew who Konkuro was.

He said "yes"

Then we asked him "then who is he?"

He said "A puppet master that is way better than sasori, and loves ino"(My friends nickname is ino, mine is Temari)

We freaked out at this time and started asking him many questions. We wanted to make sure that he knew everything about Konkuro so I tested him. I told her to ask him what a "ichiki" is. I was testing to see if he would catch on to the spelling error.

At first he typed "???"

Then he typed "do you mean ichibi"

At this point I was running around in circles yelling "oh my gosh!"

He also said that he knew that her nickname was ino. He DIDN'T say anything that would make her scared for her safety, however. He did, in fact, know what she was wearing at the time. she had been inside the whole day, so she thought that he might have been spying through her window. she checked and there was no one there.

I want to know who he is. He is obviously calling from a cell phone, making him hard to track. We don't want to call the police, because he hasn't said anything that would be considered a threat. It is not anyone she knows. He also said that he can not tell where he is from or else she wouldn't beleive him.

I have to go. I need to eat dinner. I will write more info later.

Whoa. :mametchi:

That's scary. Have you told your parents yet?

It could be someone from your school who found her number. Maybe that's how he knew what she was wearing and her nickname.

-Matchy

Holy crap thats freaky o.o

I would say he is a Peeping Tom. Ask him if he ever saw you naked or something, then you can report him

[SIZE=9pt]That is [/SIZE]very scary.

Yes, I would be running around in circles screaming, too! :angry:

It's probably somebody you already know, trying to scare the living daylights out of you.

That's my say.

But, even still, tell your Parents for saety reasons.

I'm totally not trying to scare you even more, but you never know. And better safe than sorry. :angry:

-Rachel

Are you an only child?
NO, and niether is my friend.

Even if someone did know her number, I don't know anyone that knows naruto THAT well around where I live.

It's not a very popular show here. and she goes to the middle school and it sounds like an older teens voice. I know that she wasn't lieing to me about what she said because she would have burst out laughing. Plus, we are emotionall bonded, like twins, so any feelings that she has, I will have as well, if she is faking it, I can tell right off the bat. I still don't see how he knew what she was wearing! she has curtains and she didn't go outside that day. she had spend the whole day inside packing. (she will be moving soon :angry: :angry: :( )

If we didn't know who it was, then how did he know our nicknames? :( I don't get any of this.

Tomorrow my friend will tell me everything else he sent her. She told me that she was going to write it down. We were going paranoid at the time, so I told her to ask if he was Konkuro. We don't know who he is, so it wouldn't matter if he was embarassed by the question. Plus, we don't have very many friends that are that close. And the few that would do that don't even have cell phones.

The wierdest part is the dreams that my friend and I have been having. My friend "stumbled" on this book about Astrial Travel. When it said that some people might astro travel in thier sleep and think it's a dream is what caught both of our attentions. I'm a christian and normally wouldn't beleive in that stuff, but things have started to get REALLY wierd.

The wierdest part, is that in the "dreams" that we've been having... we can feel things. I have actually felt pain in a few of my especially wierd dreams. My friend has only had one where she feels pain, but it was about Konkuro. It was one of the first Naruto dreams that she had too.

This is really creepie. Beleive, me. I don't want this to be true. I wish it was all a hoax and that things can go normal.

Oh, how I wish...

Well it's easy for anyone to go onto the internet and search this stuff up too.

Also maybe your friend is exagerrating.

If this is real, I hope it all works out and keep us posted.

NO, and niether is my friend.
Even if someone did know her number, I don't know anyone that knows naruto THAT well around where I live.

It's not a very popular show here. and she goes to the middle school and it sounds like an older teens voice. I know that she wasn't lieing to me about what she said because she would have burst out laughing. Plus, we are emotionall bonded, like twins, so any feelings that she has, I will have as well, if she is faking it, I can tell right off the bat. I still don't see how he knew what she was wearing! she has curtains and she didn't go outside that day. she had spend the whole day inside packing. (she will be moving soon :angry: :angry: :( )

If we didn't know who it was, then how did he know our nicknames? :( I don't get any of this.

Tomorrow my friend will tell me everything else he sent her. She told me that she was going to write it down. We were going paranoid at the time, so I told her to ask if he was Konkuro. We don't know who he is, so it wouldn't matter if he was embarassed by the question. Plus, we don't have very many friends that are that close. And the few that would do that don't even have cell phones.

The wierdest part is the dreams that my friend and I have been having. My friend "stumbled" on this book about Astrial Travel. When it said that some people might astro travel in thier sleep and think it's a dream is what caught both of our attentions. I'm a christian and normally wouldn't beleive in that stuff, but things have started to get REALLY wierd.

The wierdest part, is that in the "dreams" that we've been having... we can feel things. I have actually felt pain in a few of my especially wierd dreams. My friend has only had one where she feels pain, but it was about Konkuro. It was one of the first Naruto dreams that she had too.

This is really creepie. Beleive, me. I don't want this to be true. I wish it was all a hoax and that things can go normal.

Oh, how I wish...
I think Rachelgotchi's point was, It could be a sibling playing a joke on you guys. Does your friend have an older sibling?

In my opinion, you guys are probably a little too obsessed with a TV show, and shouldn't talk to someone you don't know on the telephone.

I think Rachelgotchi's point was, It could be a sibling playing a joke on you guys. Does your friend have an older sibling?
In my opinion, you guys are probably a little too obsessed with a TV show, and shouldn't talk to someone you don't know on the telephone.
My siblings don't have cell phones and her siblings don't have cell phones. Period.

Also, when she checked her coloar ID(sry if misspelled) she couldn't recognize the number. so it's not anyone close. Just remember that it's a cell phone, you can't just look it up in a phone book. You have to get it from somewhere. But where?

Maybe sibling is at a friend's house using their cellphone.
Payphone maybe?
I only have one sibling older than me and he can't even drive (alone) yet. None of us were aloud to go to another person's house. It's like a mystery. Her siblings have to stay home and pack. I could hear them when I was talking to her on the phone. It couldn't be her dad because when he called her his voice was too young and her dad doesn't own a cell phone. Her mom doesn't even like Naruto.

It couldn't have been a payphone because he texted. Wierd.

Last edited by a moderator:
um, do the backwards phone number lookup. you put in the number and they tell u the name.

It was kinda dumb to keep texting and stuff. Just block the guy and tell your parents. It could be a sibling pulling your leg, or someone from school.

My friend asked many more questions than what I said earlier. She wrote down what he said but she can't tell them to me now. I will have many answers solved tomorrow. Plus, blocking it wouldn't be any fun. She moved today anyway.

Maybe a silbing playing a prank cause he thinks you are to obbsessed with Naruto *shrugs*

I say contact the police, or tell your mother

Thats scary. 0.o

Maybe your brother/sister is playing a joke on you....?

Last edited by a moderator:
That is very scary. tell ur parents and police. It is amazing wat info ppl can get on the internet. Look at wat kinda info u give out to ppl on IM, internet, or chat rooms. Try not to give out any info in the next few days.

stay safe

tt101

Personally, I think it's weird for you to act like naruto characters in the first place :D

Anywayz, it was TERRA that was getting the IMs??!?! Lol :D I though it was about kayla since that's who you've been spending a lot of time with

Anywayz, it's probably a kid from school... Plus you're obviously not the ONLY person that knows a lot about naruto, there's thousands of people.... and in a middle school of like 200 people, there's bound to be more than 2 people who know a lot about it :unsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back