OMG! SOOOO FREAKY!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats scary. 0.o
Maybe your brother/sister is playing a joke on you....?
Nah, I havn't played any tricks on her.... None of us have cell phones. Plus, her little brother doesn't know who w/e his name is, her little sister does but doesn't know NEAR as much as her, and I'm too lazy to do anythign like that...

It's funny, she calls herself temari and I call myself Shikimaru.... What's scary is they get together in the show (ew)...

anywayz, it wasn't any of us... I'm going with a friend from school :unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
Personally, I think it's weird for you to act like naruto characters in the first place :D
Anywayz, it was TERRA that was getting the IMs??!?! Lol :D I though it was about kayla since that's who you've been spending a lot of time with

Anywayz, it's probably a kid from school... Plus you're obviously not the ONLY person that knows a lot about naruto, there's thousands of people.... and in a middle school of like 200 people, there's bound to be more than 2 people who know a lot about it :unsure:
Andrew (fyi this is my brother) Stay off of my messages! Aggghh!!!

If they ever call again, hit *69 to call them back.

(Note this is for USA and Canada only. Please tell me if you live elsewhere.)

If they ever call again, hit *69 to call them back.
(Note this is for USA and Canada only. Please tell me if you live elsewhere.)
Exactly what I was going to say! I would *69 em back. How many times has this happened Sofar anyway?

sry if this it stupid, but what if he was like a random guy calling a random number :p

or if hes like (and again sry if this is a bad word) a raper so I thing you should tell your mom or the police. Because my lil sister has been called at the movies and he said " I now where you live". :angry: (i talk too much ^_^ )

-Amy

omg that would freak me out ta death!!!!!!! i kinda know how that feels 2! kinda! every were i go wit my cuz ppl follow us scary ppl 2! one time the dude had a scare on his face scary!

I honestly don't get why you haven't notified your parents about this creep. Sure he hasn't said anything threatening, but he's invading privacy and somehow they got your number. It could progress to conversation you want to avoid. Sibling, ex-friend, whomever it is, get them in trouble. Talk to your parents and consider contacting the authorities. Maybe then this weirdo will get the hint you mean business.

I honestly don't get why you haven't notified your parents about this creep. Sure he hasn't said anything threatening, but he's invading privacy and somehow they got your number. It could progress to conversation you want to avoid. Sibling, ex-friend, whomever it is, get them in trouble. Talk to your parents and consider contacting the authorities. Maybe then this weirdo will get the hint you mean business.
It's not MY number. It's my FRIENDS number. If she wants to tell someone than she can. I don't want to get anyone in trouble by accedent.

And by the way, it couldn't have been a random caller because he knew so much about her.

Odd. Er, I'd be more weirded out than scared, but who knows?

I like naruto too! (you can kinda see by my avie)

It's not MY number. It's my FRIENDS number. If she wants to tell someone than she can. I don't want to get anyone in trouble by accedent.
And by the way, it couldn't have been a random caller because he knew so much about her.
You aren't reading very well are you? I said WHOMEVER, which can mean anyone. Don't jump to conclusions next time, just read again :lol:

And you aren't getting them in trouble by accident. They are obviously freaking you and your friend out. Your friend's got the option for them to get the point, but until you tell at least your parents this isn't going to go away.

I can't believe it! At the very last minute, when I was about to figure out what happened, the connection was lost and I havn't been able to talk to her since. It's almost as if fait doesn't want me to read that stupid message!!!

*sighs* Well, whoever said that life made it easy for you? I do not mean this in a mean way.

tells us what she asked now, it has been DAYS since then.

My last name is Gray and this person kept calling us and asking for David Gray! I'm an only child!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back