OMG! SPOT AND MOCHA!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, we will all work on getting it. Do you remember the code you GAVE her? Not the one that she had... We could edit it and see what we could do...
The mametchi code :furawatchi:

I used the mametchi code from the topic that gives the character codes, the username was melmo :furawatchi:

i have the dazzlitchi login code and dreamitchi. but i got both because someone gave them to me

Its kinda impossible unless its an accident :(
i agree we only found a picture of a nazotchi next to a memetchi or what ever but ever since there was no sign of nazotchi in music city and now i am seeing alot of spots and mochas in music city. :angry:

I think there is a link between spot,mocha and nazotchi :lol:

I sighted spot and mocha almost everyday.

do you think nazotchi is just a glitch?

But every where i go, all the famous Music Stars which are some of my friends on Music City like: TS9520, TW0316, JW7716................ have the Spot and Mocha code. Its just so sad that they have it and i don't. :lol:
I give TW0316 and JW7716 the codes, for Mocha and Spot! I even gave it to Kuromametchi529!!! :lol:

BUT, I'm NOT sharing them!!!!!!!!! :lol:

I dont get it.if we cant get the login code and yet you guys have it then whats the point of this topic.

this is cuz since you guys have it,it would have been easier if you gave it to us like trading stuff or something.y'know than this topic would have helped everybody but it ended up in a really wierd way.. :( :D :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

my friend has the nazotchi code and he gave it to me and he said to not give it to anyone so sorry ppl i feel realy bad and i just need the spot and mocha code :( :D :( :( :( :( :( :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back