OMG STOP complaining!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Plus products like the Tamagotchi, which are still very popular in japan are part of their culture. Aside from fans like us, it really wouldn't make much sense to release the color in the US, not profitable at all, not much of a demand.

Just looking at our trends in entertainment in the past two years, American Idol, Guitar Hero, Rock Band, America's got Talent, alot of musical artist shows and games have become mainstream, and the v6 tamagotchi seems to me anyways, to be riding the coattails of this trend.

But yeah complaining isn't going to get it over here, but the more support we show bandai's products the more likely we are to see higher end tamagotchis with LCD and more features.

I paid for mine 88$ on yesasia.com yikes, but its worth it.

Just my two cents.

Everyone who constantly is WHINING over the tamagotchi + color being in japanese and too expensive, STOP IT ALREADY!!!!
It's not going to change it, so move on! I'm sick of reading replies that are like "OMG it's sooo expensive, it needs to be like $20 bucks" or "it's in Japanese, I can't play it because I don't know japanese!!!1one!".

NO, it will never be $20 dollars, why? Because it's using a color LCD screen. It's not like the regular black pixel display, it takes a hell of a lot more to get it to be color and the animations for it are amazing. Animating on the color is WAY harder than all the others; pixel pushing = no fun. It's expensive because of the amount of time it takes to make it.

It's the same quality as a super nintendo or sega game. You'd spend $60 on a cartridge for it, so I don't see how it's different. Like the DS, you spend the same amount for their games. I don't see why spending $60 on the tamagotchi is any different.

As for it being in Japanese, I don't know how to read Japanese to save my life, but I have no problem playing it. It took me an hour to know what everything is. It's all memorization for what all the places are. It's not that hard, you really DON'T need to know what it says to play. As for the hexagon/hexagotchi version, it's a different story.
Do you really have the right to tell people what to do & insult people?

I agree with what you said, but you don't need to sound so cruel about it.

Yes it does take alot more to colour it instead of the standard pixel, very true but couldn't you be a bit nicer about it?

Last edited by a moderator:
omg i totally agree with you on this one, it is so not not gonna get any cheaper so lets just move on with life and live with it!! i don't have TMGC+C yet but all i know is that it must have taken banai a long time to make TMGC+C so yeah don't whine about it,you people are lucky you have one i don't have yet!![/color]

so next you see a TMGC+C in the store think about all the hard work Bandai must have put into it and long it must have took. :)

[SIZE=21pt]Memetchi7[/SIZE]

Do you really have the right to tell people what to do & insult people?I agree with what you said, but you don't need to sound so cruel about it.

Yes it does take alot more to colour it instead of the standard pixel, very true but couldn't you be a bit nicer about it?
I never insulted anyone and you need to stop being so sensitive and butthurt. LOL

THANK YOU! Finally! What I don't get is that if people are complaining so much about it being in Japanese, learn it! Serously, if you want to unstand it sooo bad learn Japanese! The prices (considering how hard it is to make) are resonable! Well... most of the time anyways! At YesAsia.com they have them for $100 in Canadian money.

I wonder if the TMGC+C will have more/different features/characters if it ever has a North American release.

I'm guessing that won't happen until 2011/2012, if it ever gets released here anyways.

With the rate that the Music Star sold off the shelf *note sarcasim* I doubt they will release a TMGC+C in the US.

I think the Japanese is really unique and I love having 2. Even though the TMGC+C Hexagon is hard its still more of a challenge and fun to boot.

It sounds like it's worth the money, but I'd rather have one in English.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back