OMG TAMA PUBERTY!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tooky

Reaction score
my tama smells all the time and it crys alot (both eyes) wen it goes pee it gets mad then its sad. i clean it well im a good tama ownere is it really puberty?

IT EVEN GETS FAT!!!!! i can see it on its belly i have a Mizutamatchi. its a toddler yr: 0 28 pounds. name:lola sex: girl OH MAN IT GOTTA GO PEE AGAIN

Last edited by a moderator:
No,

Everytime your tamagotchi poop they may turn hungry or sad. You just need to execrise and play games with your tamagotchi a lot.

Meal is worth 1 pound.

Snack is worth 2 pounds.

(On the v4 it is random)

when you say it stinks is there lines going up next to your tama? If there is, then all you have to do is go to the potty icon and it will go on the potty!

No,
Everytime your tamagotchi poop they may turn hungry or sad. You just need to execrise and play games with your tamagotchi a lot.

Meal is worth 1 pound.

Snack is worth 2 pounds.

(On the v4 it is random)
No its puberty i never said it gets hungry. i said it gets really mad and sad and a year ago wen it pooped it didnt get hungry or said so hahahaha! it crys ALOT im a great tama owner its puberty i know it ive never seen this b4 ive had tamas since v1 (16 of them) so i know so.

I don't exactly get it, because tamagotchis don't go through puberty, they're for all ages 5 year olds don't need to see a tamagotchi going through PUBERTY.

when you say it stinks is there lines going up next to your tama? If there is, then all you have to do is go to the potty icon and it will go on the potty!
i told u it potties all the time

I don't exactly get it, because tamagotchis don't go through puberty, they're for all ages 5 year olds don't need to see a tamagotchi going through PUBERTY.
They wont see it becus they wont know wat it is

toodlers go to the bathroom all the time. when ever it goes to the bathroom one heart in hungery goes down. don't worry. adela1996 :D

toodlers go to the bathroom all the time. when ever it goes to the bathroom one heart in hungery goes down. don't worry. adela1996 :D
im not woried and did you read anything? I TOLD U REGUARLY MY TAMAS NEVER GET HUNGRY OR SAD OR MAD WEN THEY GO TO DA BATHROOM [SIZE=21pt]REGUARLY[/SIZE]

Look, It really doesn't matter. Like everyelse said your tamagotchi is not going throught Puberty! Toddlers really poop a lot, and tends to get hungry a lot. So stop thinking that your tamagotchi's is going thorugh Puberty. It's not. :D

Good Day

:D Locky458

(point 1) ive had tamas since v1 (16 of them) so i know so.(point 2)and a year ago wen it pooped it didnt get hungry or said so hahahaha!

(point 3)it crys ALOT im a great tama owner its puberty i know it ive never seen this b4

(point 4)No its puberty i never said it gets hungry.

[scrap]

i said it gets really mad and sad
oh. my. god. CHILL.

stop lashing out at people who are trying to explain to you that youre wrong.

first off, v1 is hardly experance. say from P1, i might listen.

16 tams or no, the v4 is closer to the ENTAMA then the v3. the major similarity is that its in english and its a CT.

now, if you know anything about the six heart memory, thats entirely possible without being visible. if you dont want to accept that people are trying to help you or that this is the 'help for new tam owners'

... your credibility is at stake.

... if you want to be so stubborn, then ill bite:

no, its not.

edit: oh yesh, now i must apologize for being a butt.

sorry for lashing out. if you really want people to only agree with you, and theres no PROBLEM, i suggest you take this out of a problem fixing forum.

oh. my. god. CHILL.stop lashing out at people who are trying to explain to you that youre wrong.

16 tams or no, the v4 is closer to the ENTAMA then the v3. the major similarity is that its in english and its a CT.

now, if you know anything about the six heart memory, thats entirely possible without being visible. if you dont want to accept that people are trying to help you or that this is the 'help for new tam owners'

no, its not.

sorry for lashing out. if you really want people to only agree with you, and theres no PROBLEM, i suggest you take this out of a problem fixing forum.
OMG u chill dont boss ppl around.

Look, It really doesn't matter. Like everyelse said your tamagotchi is not going throught Puberty! Toddlers really poop a lot, and tends to get hungry a lot. So stop thinking that your tamagotchi's is going thorugh Puberty. It's not. :D
Good Day

;) Locky458
sorry :D but i can think watever i want

oh. my. god. CHILL.stop lashing out at people who are trying to explain to you that youre wrong.

no, its not.

i am chilling im getting mad because PEOPLE KLEEP SAYING THE SAME THING WATS THE POINT????????????????

OMG u chill dont boss ppl around.
*sigh*

you dont get it do you?

[SIZE=21pt]typing in big fonts like this to make a point is something really really imature. and, its not appreciated. [/SIZE]

you dont want help. i know that.

if anyone else but YOU has a problem with me being less-then-nice, please say so.

i dont boss people around unless they take nicely for granted.

and youve done that.

*sigh* you dont get it do you?

[SIZE=21pt]typing in big fonts like this to make a point is something really really imature. and, its not appreciated. [/SIZE]

you dont want help. i know that.

if anyone else but YOU has a problem with me being less-then-nice, please say so.

i dont boss people around unless they take nicely for granted.

and youve done that.
Yes, I agree. Pyonchit is not bossing you around, he's/she's just telling you something. If he/she was bossing you around, he/she would use !!!! and captialize letters. Yes, you are being immature and mean. Yes, you can think what you want, but were justing telling you.

I'm not mad or being mean. Me and Pyonchit are just telling you.

:D Locky458 :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back