OMG! the V3 boombox explodes becus...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:huh: wuts so exiting about a stupid boombox that explodes....... really like come on :blink:

generation:1st

type:hashizoutchi

kay_tamalover11,

You are being a bit rude. If you can't say anything nice, don't say it at all.

Anyway, it IS exciting because people have been paying their hard-earned Gotchi Points on the boombox and the cd, and when they both blow up it's a rip-off.

Please don't be rude to people. You make a bad impression.

Ally

Thanks for that tip!

Thats what happened to me a couple of weeks ago!

Thanks again! :D

kay_tamalover11,
You are being a bit rude. If you can't say anything nice, don't say it at all.

Anyway, it IS exciting because people have been paying their hard-earned Gotchi Points on the boombox and the cd, and when they both blow up it's a rip-off.

Please don't be rude to people. You make a bad impression.

Ally
[SIZE=21pt]ha! thats funny! sorry..................... :D [/SIZE]

anyways, it is kinda a ripoff, but, cant u earn it again? i mean, its kinda easy now! if u complete heading, u get 400 points. so, its quite easy! so, i dont think its so bad.................

It is not a record. It's a cd. Most of the time if you use it in the boombox it will explode but the rumor is that it has worked sometimes and different music played. If it was a record they would call it a record. The gramaphone plays it's own music and the cd is only for the boombox. If you have a cd and a gramaphone and boombox and select the cd to play with it will automatically go to the boombox because the item is meant to for the boombox. Sorry to burst everyone's bubble, but this "discovery" is not correct.

!! Where do you get the record player?? Does anyone know the code?
There is no code to getting the record player. You need to wait until one appears in the shop. You can restock the shop by setting the time to 2:59 pm or 6:59 pm and waiting one minute.

how about the music store in tamatown

:D :) how do you tell a cd from a record? i had a record player, but i didn't know that there were records 2 go with it! i always thought it was blowing up because of the stage in life my tama was! thanx yous! ;)

I have a V3, and i just went to Tama Town to look at the 'record'. But why do they call it a disc??? Also, it's not greenish color, and you can't see the dust! I don't understand you guys.

-surfercutie4-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back