OMG! TheSecretCharacter is UNLOCKED

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nope, sorry, it won't =(

I got all the awards by about 5th generation and I haven't seen the seret characters.

Sorry =(

x

Oooh, amazing :furawatchi:

Thank you for this, it'll give me something to try and figure out now =D

I pass my thanks on TZ (I don't use it) users for that :D

x

Thats very cool, also, i've realized that on the first episode of lets go! Tamagotchi, a Tosakotchi is singing in a band, with Hintomatchi, and Togetchi. Could that be a hint that they can lead to special characters??? Heh, I think things through.

its easy to get the special characters, just get the bond stars in exchange for lvl 4 Gold CD's. well, atleast thats what ive heard :) :(
Thats correct. Credit to Spudi from T-Z! She got the boy destiny star, put the code, used it on the adult and he turned into dreamitchi. (I'm TC9999, I've seen you on MC!)

i already saw the two secret characters also hottetchi08

i saw them in the drum contest

the 9th challenger is dreamtchi and he lose i won and the last level is dazzilitchi i also won then i go 1000 gotchi points.

in the last challenger its so fast and hard but i still won!! ;) :D

i already saw the two secret characters also hottetchi08i saw them in the drum contest

the 9th challenger is dreamtchi and he lose i won and the last level is dazzilitchi i also won then i go 1000 gotchi points.

in the last challenger its so fast and hard but i still won!! ;) :D
COOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Latest posts

Back