OMG....THIS IS BAD!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Brittanilowe

Reaction score
Ok,it started out at schoolat *removed* and i was in my 5th grade class doing DUM vocabulary...After that i had band so i turned my paper in and got my clarinet.I went to the music room and opend my instrument case and I got out my pieces(On a clarinet you put it together)And what did i see?...OMG! Two of my pieces(The main pieces) were broken in half! My clarinet was broken! I don't want to tell my mom so any advise?

TRUE STORY!

HAPPEND:MAY 7

Last edited by a moderator:
You need to tell her the truth because if you keep it al inside it will only make things worse. You really don't have to do it right away you should do it when you feel ready. ^_^

You can also help raise up for it by doing extra work around the house.

Last edited by a moderator:
Two words: Lemonade stand. ;)
If your mom won't buy you a new one, you could always find a way to earn money. ^_^

//T_R
To words for YOU:Too cheap B)

Tell your mum, she won't get THAT mad. Unless you broke it on purpose which I HIGHLY doubt. Or do chores, but that will take a very long time. Another opinion for you is that you get a rental.

maybe you could find replacement pieces on the internet? It might be cheaper than buying a whole new clarinet...

click?

You're clarinet costs $528??? Are you sure? Just tell your mom.
you people are morons..

WELL OFCOURSE it was 528 dollars, Clarinets aren't plastic toys that you buy at wal-mart. They are very good.

you people are morons..
WELL OFCOURSE it was 528 dollars, Clarinets aren't plastic toys that you buy at wal-mart. They are very good.
There's no reason to insult them! It just seems like a very high price for a clarinet!

If I were you Brittanilowe, I'd just tell my mum what happened and see if the school has spare clarinets that you could use until you get enough money to buy your own.

you people are morons..
Well, excuuuuuse me. We are not morons. You are just rude. I understand clarinets aren't toys, but 500 dolllars is a little high. Anyway, hope you get it fixed.

well if you want to get evil tell someone to "hold"it for you and when you come back open it and say"omg u broke my claranet you need to pay me back!"

or if ur good then tell ur mom after buying her a nice pressent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back