OMG u wont beleeve this

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

puppiesrkewl

Reaction score
Mine was an adult and it was just about to have the matchmaker wen i used my chest and it made mine turn into a grandpa so i thought it would go away but it didnt and then it went to sleep and it didnt turn bak wat happend? and i was on my 3rd generation and i had to reset it

Sometimes the chest turns your Tama to an old timer or a baby permanently. Did you press any buttons while it turned into a grandpa? Didn't the matchmaker visit your Tama when it was grandpa? Because I think the matchmaker will visit though your Tama was an old timer, because he isn't "naturally" old timer, since the chest has turned him into one.

Sometimes the chest turns your Tama to an old timer or a baby permanently. Did you press any buttons while it turned into a grandpa? Didn't the matchmaker visit your Tama when it was grandpa? Because I think the matchmaker will visit though your Tama was an old timer, because he isn't "naturally" old timer, since the chest has turned him into one.
I'm confused :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:

Hmmmmm, very strange.

Was your tamagotchi around 10 years old, and did you always say NO to the matchmaker? Well if you keep saying no to the matchmaker then your tamagotchi will eventually turn to an old timer.

I don't think the chest turnsyour tamagotchi into an old timer permanently, but im not sure.

Mysterious!

- Fooet

i did press a botton becos it had little wavy lines next to it waaa but i reset it waaa

if you have 2 tama and both is already an old men and women..

try mating it and you can get the secret character: Oyajitchi!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back