OMG What just happened?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mochatchi34

Reaction score
Austin. Austin, Texas. Where it never rains. Ever.
I was kinda busy today I forgot to check my Music Star. It was on the band naming screen already so I was upset I couldn't have seen the band members. I found a pencil and reset it and downloaded it. I pressed away because I have gotten different band members before by this strategy, but instead two babies came to meet me. When Carlyn jumped up and down, the two boys flickered in between the music star egg and the flying egg that means it died. What happened? Also, in the Band stats thing, my band has no name and both of the baby boys appear as music eggs. They are boys but both of them are named Jenny. What the heck just happened?

Hehe that's really awesome! You should've taken pictures, 'cause that probably won't happen again. ;)

Is the battery close to dying? I've had some weird things happen to me just before the battery gave out.

Just try replacing the battery. Hope this helps!

I haven't had any problems since, so I think it's not the battery. But actually, next generation, I'll see if I can make it happen again. Thanks for all of your help. If I do make it happen again, I'll post pics of it in my log. I have a link to it in my siggy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back