OMG! YOU GOTTA CHECK THIS OUT!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

InuGal86

Reaction score
THIS IS SO HILARIOUS!!! go to youtube and type in "Journey to Myoga's party" There is 4 parts it's so funny! 9 characters are riding in 3 seprate cars and their journey to myoga's party is so funny!!! it's Sesshomaru,Inuyasha and Koga in 1 car, Kagome,Miroku and Sango in the second and the last is Naraku,Kanna and Kagura! ;) ;) you gotta see!!

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG THAT IS LEGENDARY. xDDDD I love that, thanks for sharing it. xD

Barbiedemon! xD

I KNOW! that was my fav part, and the part wen it came bak to inu,sessh, and koga and sessh was continueing "and then we can go shopping...!!" did u c part 2 that was my fav!!! "LOOK OUT 4 THAT OLD LADY!!!!" XD XD XD

I KNOW! that was my fav part, and the part wen it came bak to inu,sessh, and koga and sessh was continueing "and then we can go shopping...!!" did u c part 2 that was my fav!!! "LOOK OUT 4 THAT OLD LADY!!!!" XD XD XD
Koga likes Micheal Jackson. o.o Lol, that made me laugh. And Miroku. (I like big butts and I cannot lie! xD)

YEA! and i like wen mir,kag,and san, turn the channel, and it says "There is quite a differece between human and animal mating we r going to explain that" LMAO

I like it when Naraku is driving and like hitting everything! and on "The Winner" when, Naraku:"Koga is doing my job and causing all the destruction" Kagura:"What are you doing?" Naraku: *puts on baboon pelt* "Protecting my Title" Kanna and Kagura:"Not Again!!" XD LMAO

Latest posts

Back