OMG!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

*~Jess~*

Reaction score
All of those that have been reading my other posts and stuff about Luke (my crush) and have wished me luck, that probably worked. Today I got asked out by him!!!! Good hey, but there's one problem. His friend asked me out for him, and he is the kind of person that plays tricks on people. He said, "Jess, this is serious. Luke wants to go out with you" and I took it as a joke and I didn't treat it seroiusly. Now I feel all guilty in not saying anything. So what do you think I should do??? I was thinking of going up to him tomorrow and saying, "Luke, if you were serious yesterday, I'm sorry. What I meant to say was..." and all that other stuff. Do any of you guys know a better way to solve this??? I really REALLY like Luke. Trust me, I'm crazy about him. Everyone's help would be appreciated.

Omg!

Even I'm excited.

OK what I'd do is say "Hi, Were you serious yesterday?" and Hopefully he'll say yes and you'll have a date!!!

Good luck!!!!!!!!!

ok i will ... ummm... hehe uhh my brain isnt working uhhhhhh...........................................................................oh yeaaa so go up to him and be like "ok that wasnt even that funny.." and he should reply with something like "what did iiii doo??!" and be like "the joke u pulled on me by fake-asking-me-out and soo if he says somehting like "i was serious" dont trust him right away cuz he might just want to embaress you infront of ppl.. o i know do it when hno one is around :) yea yeAAA...

say,"if you are really serious about asking me out, you wouldv'e asked me yourself."but stay there and hope HE asks you out. i am a boy, so it might work.

Question: Do you leave for school like at 4:00. Because you said you had to leave for school. These are you words! Please?!! More advise! I need to leave for school in an hour!! I leave for school at 8:00 a.m. and come back at 3:00 p.m. thanx. bye!

I'm a[SIZE=30pt][/SIZE] (Wrong side :lol: ) Good for you! :) Hm... You can write a note to him, that's what most people do at my school (Middle School).

I'm in middle school aswell, and just like Locky458 said, write a note asking him if he was serious get a friend to give it to him tell your friend NOT to say who it was from. Sign your name at the bottom and he will be suprised.

I'm a girl, so, nah, I'll just stop talking now.

Bye, hope I helped A LOT!!!

//mimichi7

All of those that have been reading my other posts and stuff about Luke (my crush) and have wished me luck, that probably worked. Today I got asked out by him!!!! Good hey, but there's one problem. His friend asked me out for him, and he is the kind of person that plays tricks on people. He said, "Jess, this is serious. Luke wants to go out with you" and I took it as a joke and I didn't treat it seroiusly. Now I feel all guilty in not saying anything. So what do you think I should do??? I was thinking of going up to him tomorrow and saying, "Luke, if you were serious yesterday, I'm sorry. What I meant to say was..." and all that other stuff. Do any of you guys know a better way to solve this??? I really REALLY like Luke. Trust me, I'm crazy about him. Everyone's help would be appreciated.
Ok...

Just Say, "Luke were you serious yesterday?" if he says yes..."Ok then the answer is*purposly hesitate* yes."

Hope this helps!!

~Ruby~

Well its good that he asked you out. Just ask him if he was serious. I think my crush likes me I'm pretty sure he does. He always acts all nervous around me.

T.J.

P.S. If I post a topic called LOL THIS IS SOO FUNNY! The one with the long hair in the video is my crush. I mean the one with the curly Blonde and brown hair. I've known him ever since we were 1

your'e one lucky girl!

Next time don't have your friends ask him out for you.

It's impersonal and if you really liked him you need to ask him out yourself.

Personaly I'm against people younger than 16 dating.

Either way, just go ask him if he was serious.

Well, do you think you're ready to go out? Parents ok with it? Talk to him for a while first then later on if you really like him, say yes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Next time don't have your friends ask him out for you.It's impersonal and if you really liked him you need to ask him out yourself.[b/]

Personaly I'm against people younger than 16 dating.

Either way, just go ask him if he was serious.
I didn't ask him out, he asked me.

Send him a note like this:

Was you serious about asking me out?

(Tick a box)

Yes [ ]

No [ ]

If he ticks No then send him another note like this:

Will you go out with me?

(Tick a box)

Yes [ ]

No [ ]

If her said yes on the first or on the second note then you have a date! If not then it was worth a try!

xxpretty-pwincess-2k6xx i really like ur idea trust me i hav experience and if u go up 2 him personaly there will be people around and he will probally deni it so if u go up to him face 2 face make sure it's just u ^.^

lotsa love~

diva99~~~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back